Jollyolly Signature Workshop

Jollyolly

158568 Hey, great workshop.

Was wondering if you could make me a signature too.

Maybe in the similar style of like the way you did of Xahphiar.

But with the different character Gilgamesh( from fate Zero) and text Sangkujung & Reborn.

:thanks:

Let me know if you'd like any changes!

6nrWt6W.png

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn....these looks awesome. Would you mind making me one?

I would like my name on there somewhere and if you can could you use Litten as the Pokemon? If not then Electivire.

2nb4qy0.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kanto Hall of Fame:

mm3ns0.png

Johto Hall of Fame:

6egcch.png

158560 Just for the sake of the wish.. I've tried this before.. I've asked three siggy makers to create one, but they always forget me, or something. I just want a picture of a generic pokemon breeder and my username icantevenbreed.

I won't expect a response, after all, this is at your discretion.

I assumed you didn't want any kind of background at all, so I went ahead with the more 'simple' route kinda like my signature. It's actually something I prefer, simplicity. If you want something extra added to it just let me know and I'll update it to however you wish!

I'd want nothing changed.

Simplicity is the most beautiful thing. I didn't want any background. The signature turned out better than what I had in mind.

4Js4V3d.png

158699 [Censored]....these looks awesome. Would you mind making me one?

I would like my name on there somewhere and if you can could you use Litten as the Pokemon? If not then Electivire.

I kinda lost the whole red look you have going because Litten is an adorable little ball of furr that reminds me of my kitty, and made the one below. Though I'm going to go ahead and start from scratch again and make a red color style signature as well later today. :)

zYcAtFl.png

or a simple red version, I'll muster up more one it later today once I wake up and gain my creativity. :P

eqC9lhQ.png

158699 [Censored]....these looks awesome. Would you mind making me one?

I kinda lost the whole red look you have going because Litten is an adorable little ball of furr that reminds me of my kitty, and made the one below. Though I'm going to go ahead and start from scratch again and make a red color style signature as well later today. :)

zYcAtFl.png

or a simple red version, I'll muster up more one it later today once I wake up and gain my creativity. :P

eqC9lhQ.png

OMGHSYHFBNUSADGJOP! THESE ARE AMAZING!

Thanks ^^

I love the second one :P

2nb4qy0.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kanto Hall of Fame:

mm3ns0.png

Johto Hall of Fame:

6egcch.png

Hello, I would like to request a signature. I saw some of the examples of ones you have made in the post and I love them! As for what I want, I would like the only text to be Dakota and I would like Sasuke as the image.

Thanks

159633 Hello, I would like to request a signature. I saw some of the examples of ones you have made in the post and I love them! As for what I want, I would like the only text to be Dakota and I would like Sasuke as the image.

Thanks

Hope you like it!

0LLdcTx.png

159633 Hello, I would like to request a signature. I saw some of the examples of ones you have made in the post and I love them! As for what I want, I would like the only text to be Dakota and I would like Sasuke as the image.

Thanks

Hope you like it!

0LLdcTx.png

Oh my god its amazing thank you!