Jollyolly Signature Workshop

Jollyolly

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

158568 Hey, great workshop.

Was wondering if you could make me a signature too.

Maybe in the similar style of like the way you did of Xahphiar.

But with the different character Gilgamesh( from fate Zero) and text Sangkujung & Reborn.

:thanks:

Let me know if you'd like any changes!

6nrWt6W.png

Thanks a lot man.

Its awesome. :Shy:

Hi and thank you very much for doing these! Can I have mine with Mudkip and Totodile along with the name 'dovepaw619' on it? I don't have a particular design in mind so you're welcome to design it any way you like. Have fun with it! :Smile:

4J98iZP.gif

Proud member of Memoire

<i></i>

"We're all living and living is pain~"- Yatsuba

161686 Nice signatures, I liked most of them. +1 for your work!

Thank you, NanoLuck!

161700 Hi and thank you very much for doing these! Can I have mine with Mudkip and Totodile along with the name 'dovepaw619' on it? I don't have a particular design in mind so you're welcome to design it any way you like. Have fun with it! :Smile:

I'll work on it very shortly. :)

i want a signature too. can u make one for me :Grin: I want u to put an anime character kaneki ken from tokyo ghoul anime along with my name 'kaneqi' on it and i want a blck and red colour for this. u can design it any way u like. :Angel:

161937 i want a signature too. can u make one for me :Grin: I want u to put an anime character kaneki ken from tokyo ghoul anime along with my name 'kaneqi' on it and i want a blck and red colour for this. u can design it any way u like. :Angel:

I'll be doing dovepaw619's and yours later today!

161937 i want a signature too. can u make one for me :Grin: I want u to put an anime character kaneki ken from tokyo ghoul anime along with my name 'kaneqi' on it and i want a blck and red colour for this. u can design it any way u like. :Angel:

I'll be doing dovepaw619's and yours later today!

yeayyyyy :Smile: