Final Fantasy fan's ?

Winchesters

159231 I played every final fantasy too, it is the ultimate final fantasy that you prefer and one that you prefer the least ?

The best for me : FFVII / FFXV

Not the best : Final Fantasy XIII

Tbh every part has its own good story and I wouldn't pick a favorite. But the first I played was VII then I played the other parts so yeah VII brought me in story wise and I love the characters. Their currently making a remake for VII which I can't w8 for.

I loved final fantasy since I played Final Fantasy back on nes. I have played every one, even the side games. I would have to say that the U.S. final fantasy III (jp VI) is my favorite, my least favorite would be the kid friendly ds final fantasy games.

121fhoj.jpg

I have played them all, I own almost all of them and have beaten every one at-least once. Currently replaying Final Fantasy VII because I don't remember if I ever did a 100% run on it.

Can't wait for FF15! I liked 13 for what it was (haven't played 14) but this looks like a decent return to form for the series. My favourites are 6 and 9- can never decide between them, both have great stories with an awesome cast of characters- and I really like 12 and 5 as well.

Think the only one I'm not too fond of was 8; it looked amazing (for the time, those cut scenes!) and has epic music, but the story went downhill pretty quickly after a promising start and the characters were a bit bland for me. Oh, and that Crystal Chronicles game on the GC was one of the most boring games I've ever played, didn't even complete it.

But yeah, roll on September! This year's shaping up to be an awesome one for games. :D