If pro was suddenly disconinued

Blain

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I play RuneScape at the same time as PRO. Should PRO ever shut down, which I truly doubt it will for a long time yet, I have another game to fall back on. I would like to say I am an efficient gamer time-wise; yet it's debatable if videogames is time well spent. Lol.

(24) Badges / (12) OT Shiny / (0) Life

• 2 weeks later...

Even if they were to shut it down one day, I am almost certain it would be made open source (guess that'll depend on Shane)

and another team would pick it up soon after.

So I guess it's more likely that you'd have to create a new account and start all over again than not being able to play anymore.

Besides, they already mentioned that they plan to work on this project for the next couple of years,

so I wouldn't worry too much for the time being. There'll always be a decent amount of people interested in this game,

unless the developers screw something up. It's the only good Pokémon MMOG out there after all.

• 4 weeks later...

If this was to ever happen I would hope that the Staff who put all the hard work into this game. Will take a look at what they have all done and be proud of the community they built and friendships they have created. ^.^

Then they can go and make a new Pokémon game. Be it MMO or just a fan game. If Shane is making it. You can trust me to be there. ^.^

Kanto Team

paRCalr.png