★ Origins Guild ★ [Blue Server]

Senpro

~What's you in game name? steven19922

~How old are you? 29

~How many hours played do you have?50+

~How many hours a day do you play? About 5-10 hours.

~Do you know what Ivs & Evs are? Not fully still learning trying to find a guild that likes to be helpful and teaching while also having a good time!

~Do you think you have general knowledge of PRO? A little not to much

~Have you played any other pokemon MMO games before? (Please DON'T mention names)Nope

~If you have any ability that can help us inside of the clan please let us know.

I can help people find good spots to level,farm pokedollars and finding information via guides to guide them to the proper information! I also currently have 5 gym bages. I can also be avaliable on discord for about 10+ hours a day.

Thank you for considering me.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

164985 ~What's you in game name? steven19922

~How old are you? 29

~How many hours played do you have?50+

~How many hours a day do you play? About 5-10 hours.

~Do you know what Ivs & Evs are? Not fully still learning trying to find a guild that likes to be helpful and teaching while also having a good time!

~Do you think you have general knowledge of PRO? A little not to much

~Have you played any other pokemon MMO games before? (Please DON'T mention names)Nope

~If you have any ability that can help us inside of the clan please let us know.

I can help people find good spots to level,farm pokedollars and finding information via guides to guide them to the proper information! I also currently have 5 gym bages. I can also be avaliable on discord for about 10+ hours a day.

Thank you for considering me.

Accepted under probation. I think our guild will be helpful enough for your development as a player. Please ask away.

~What's you in game name? Tiango

~How old are you? 20

~How many hours played do you have? 142+

~How many hours a day do you play? About 8 hours

~Do you know what Ivs & Evs are? Yes i know.

~Do you think you have general knowledge of PRO? Yeah i know the basic and mediun. Now im starter the pvp.

~Have you played any other pokemon MMO games before? (Please DON'T mention names) Noup

I can help with tips, and that stuff now im thinking in open a daycare shop with a friend, we can help the guild. And Im champion of kanto and johto. Sorry for me bad english first language spanish, i can make traduction for the guild.

~What's you in game name? SHAFAT

~How old are you? 17

~How many hours played do you have? 90+

~How many hours a day do you play? About 5-10 due to holidays

~Do you think you have general knowledge of PRO? Yeah i know the basic and mediun.

~Have you played any other pokemon MMO games before? (Please DON'T mention names) No

I can help with tips, and i can help friends with stuff and good spots to lvl up pokemon and making money , we can help the guild. And Im champion of kanto.I can make traduction for the guild.[/sHAFAT]i like to join the guild

Guest Quilava

~What's you in game name? Kinder.

~How old are you? 21.

~How many hours played do you have? 45 hours.

~How many hours a day do you play? alot.

~Do you know what Ivs & Evs are? Bonus stats and stats you gain during battles. (Natures... etc..).

~Do you think you have general knowledge of PRO? I am a quick learner and I know the basics.

~Have you played any other pokemon MMO games before? (Please DON'T mention names) Nope. But I love MMO in general. Very helpful guy and nice.

~If you have any ability that can help us inside of the clan please let us know. Helping the news. Trades. Activeness and very friendly :Angel:

~What's you in game name? Tiango

~How old are you? 20

~How many hours played do you have? 142+

~How many hours a day do you play? About 8 hours

~Do you think you have general knowledge of PRO? Yeah i know the basic and mediun. Now im starter the pvp.

~Have you played any other pokemon MMO games before? (Please DON'T mention names) Noup

I can help with tips, and that stuff now im thinking in open a daycare shop with a friend, we can help the guild. And Im champion of kanto and johto. Sorry for me bad english first language spanish, i can make traduction for the guild.

accept under probation, for now im inviting u to our guild discord since our guild leader still focusing on his exam , Welcome to Origins :Angel:

200_s.gif

Hye Iam Brokenwindz on Blue Server

~What's you in game name? SHAFAT

~How old are you? 17

~How many hours played do you have? 90+

~How many hours a day do you play? About 5-10 due to holidays

~Do you think you have general knowledge of PRO? Yeah i know the basic and mediun.

~Have you played any other pokemon MMO games before? (Please DON'T mention names) No

I can help with tips, and i can help friends with stuff and good spots to lvl up pokemon and making money , we can help the guild. And Im champion of kanto.I can make traduction for the guild.[/sHAFAT]i like to join the guild

accept under probation , i have send ur invitation to our guild discord :) Welcome to Origins :Angel:

200_s.gif

~What's you in game name? Kinder.

~How old are you? 21.

~How many hours played do you have? 45 hours.

~How many hours a day do you play? alot.

~Do you know what Ivs & Evs are? Bonus stats and stats you gain during battles. (Natures... etc..).

~Do you think you have general knowledge of PRO? I am a quick learner and I know the basics.

~Have you played any other pokemon MMO games before? (Please DON'T mention names) Nope. But I love MMO in general. Very helpful guy and nice.

~If you have any ability that can help us inside of the clan please let us know. Helping the news. Trades. Activeness and very friendly :Angel:

Accept under probation , btw i send an invitation to our guild discord , Welcome to Origins :) :Angel:

200_s.gif