★ Origins Guild ★ [Blue Server]

Senpro

~What's you in game name?

destofworlds

~How old are you?

~How many hours played do you have?

65+ hours

~How many hours a day do you play?

Generally between one to five hours, but sometimes more.

~Do you know what IV's & EV's are?

Yes</COLOR>

Individual Values (IV's) are innate stat values in each Pokémon affecting that stat during the course of leveling that Pokémon. Effort Values (EV's) are stats bonuses that affect stats at level up, Effort Values are gained by battling different Pokémon and each Pokémon gives off a specific EV when you battle it.

<i></i>

~Do you think you have general knowledge of PRO?

<COLOR color="#0000BF">Yes

~Have you played any other Pokémon MMO games before? (Please DON'T mention names)

Yes

~If you have any ability that can help us inside of the clan please let us know.

Having played every main series Pokémon game and a number of the spin-offs, I have a decent amount of accrued Pokémon knowledge that I am willing to share with almost anyone willing to listen.

~destofworlds: Origins Guild Sub-Leader

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

168154 ~What's you in game name?

destofworlds

~How old are you?

65+ hours

Generally between one to five hours, but sometimes more.

~Do you know what IV's & EV's are?

Yes</COLOR>

Individual Values (IV's) are innate stat values in each Pokémon affecting that stat during the course of leveling that Pokémon. Effort Values (EV's) are stats bonuses that affect stats at level up, Effort Values are gained by battling different Pokémon and each Pokémon gives off a specific EV when you battle it.

<i></i>

<COLOR color="#0000BF">Yes

~Have you played any other Pokémon MMO games before? (Please DON'T mention names)

Yes

~If you have any ability that can help us inside of the clan please let us know.

Having played every main series Pokémon game and a number of the spin-offs, I have a decent amount of accrued Pokémon knowledge that I am willing to share with almost anyone willing to listen.

accept under probation, i have sent u link to our discord , Welcome to Origins :Angel:

200_s.gif

Hye Iam Brokenwindz on Blue Server

~What's you in game name? Xylen

~How old are you? 16

~How many hours played do you have? as of right now 198

~How many hours a day do you play? it depends

~Do you know what Ivs & Evs are? yes

~Do you think you have general knowledge of PRO? yes, i hang out in help chat quite a bit :x

~Have you played any other pokemon MMO games before? (Please DON'T mention names) no

It has plenty of Xylen-esque features like, '' Xylen talks back. Xylen when he's eating a bagel. Xylen when he's mad at a New Yorker. Xylen first encountering the weird side of Japan.

Xylen confused. Xylen upset. Xylen rage quitting. Xylen on a rampage. Look out! It's Xylen Man!, and plenty more."

The Xylenphone. Get yours today!

z19NIde.gif

Answer this questions:

Lilginger

~How old are you

1 on blue working to grind through gyms and e4 with help from guildies (have 180 on red and in red guild but hope we can look past this as I want to get to be pvp ready asap)

3-6

~Do you know what Ivs & Evs are?

Yes ^^

Yes ^^

~Have you played any other pokemon MMO games before? (Please DON'T mention names)

Just pro but experiances

Pvper and daycare

~No need to give large explanations with your answers, simple answers are good too

169977 Answer this questions:

Lilginger

~How old are you

1 on blue working to grind through gyms and e4 with help from guildies (have 180 on red and in red guild but hope we can look past this as I want to get to be pvp ready asap)

3-6

~Do you know what Ivs & Evs are?

Yes ^^

Yes ^^

~Have you played any other pokemon MMO games before? (Please DON'T mention names)

Just pro but experiances

Pvper and daycare

~No need to give large explanations with your answers, simple answers are good too

Thanks for applying but I like loyalty.

~What's you in game name? [highlight=yellow]Lucario4ever[/highlight]

~How old are you? [highlight=yellow]22[/highlight]

~How many hours played do you have? [highlight=yellow]114 Hours[/highlight]

~How many hours a day do you play? [highlight=yellow]some days many hours some days little hoyrs because i work[/highlight]

~Do you know what Ivs & Evs are? [highlight=yellow]Yes[/highlight]

~Do you think you have general knowledge of PRO? yes but not all

~Have you played any other pokemon MMO games before? yes (i think)

-how old are you 22

~How many hours played do you have? 100+

~How many hours a day do you play? Depending on whats going on in life..i play at least a 8 of hours a day.

~Do you know what Ivs & Evs are? Yes ^^

~How many Badge you have . i have 14

-Tell us who you are. my real name is aaron job

- your username : kenzakisumaki

-you have a discord . yes

i hope i'll be invited :y: :thanks:

Hello im interested in joining

What's you in game name? -super3nino

~How old are you? -22

~How many hours played do you have? -140

~How many hours a day do you play? -Depends on my real life..usually about 8 hours a day

~Do you know what Ivs & Evs are? -of course

~Do you think you have general knowledge of PRO? -after many hours of playing i think i have good knowledge

~Have you played any other pokemon MMO games before? - yes

Origins App

~What's you in game name? Ludicrous

~How old are you? 17

~How many hours played do you have? 8 hours

~How many hours a day do you play? 2 hours +

~Do you know what Ivs & Evs are?Yes

~Do you think you have general knowledge of PRO? Yes

~Have you played any other pokemon MMO games before? (Please DON'T mention names) Yes

~If you have any ability that can help us inside of the clan please let us know. I'm active, friendly and know what im doing. I have experience with managing clans, factions, etc before and believe I will be a helpful member of the guild

~No need to give large explanations with your answers, simple answers are good too.

In regards to ingame time and badges, my other account was recently banned for having an 'inappropriate' gamer tag so I had to start all over again. Please take this into consideration :)