Been banned from PRO

Serialme

1. 1.

PRO Username: serialme

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

None

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

read the FAQ and search others who have same problem in forum

Description and Message

Need help, i got a message that my account have been banned when i tried to logged in, I check my account status it is not banned. what should i do to fix it?

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=32

Please make a thread here, this isn't the place to post a ban resolution thread, even if it says you aren't banned on the website!

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

You can't, just wait for a Game Master, or Community Coordinator to lock this thread, and proceed to make the thread in the correct section. :Grin:

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Try to restart the router, from what i read sometimes, they ban with IP adress and you may got this IP so even if your account isn't banned the game doesn't let you login, just change it and it should works

> I GUESS <