Allow bikes inside caves and stop houses (like in the games)

Kanon08

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest iRedZerg
166542 I searched for this and was surprised to find nothing in the Suggestions forum.

My suggestion is to allow the usage of bikes inside caves and stop houses. Caves are big and players could benefit from the extra speed while navigating. Also, stop houses are between roads, so it makes sense to allow bikes inside them.

This is actually how it works in the original games.

I've played every single pokemon ROM until they got so greedy and made stupid pokemons for example gen 5, i was unable to use bike inside caves. never.

166542 I searched for this and was surprised to find nothing in the Suggestions forum.

My suggestion is to allow the usage of bikes inside caves and stop houses. Caves are big and players could benefit from the extra speed while navigating. Also, stop houses are between roads, so it makes sense to allow bikes inside them.

I've played every single pokemon ROM until they got so greedy and made stupid pokemons for example gen 5, i was unable to use bike inside caves. never.

https://gyazo.com/0fd1f787fa2ee509cb1951251afe2ecf

Pokémon Soul Silver, mt. silver, using bike. As far as I remember, I could always use it '-'

Guest iRedZerg

https://gyazo.com/0fd1f787fa2ee509cb1951251afe2ecf

Pokémon Soul Silver, mt. silver, using bike. As far as I remember, I could always use it '-'

Thanks god I stopped pokemon before all that shitty updates. Also this is not the original game, its from an emulator :)