Map attempt

Honeyman

Hi guys I thought I'd give mapping a bit of a try and have come up with a basic representation of Eterna City which is in the Sinnoh region, if I can get some feedback that would be good. I know a lot of the buildings aren't as they should be but I did the best with the resources I have.

I don't know how to put the image here [image] :confused: [/image] so here is a link to view it on my dropbox https://www.dropbox.com/s/ao6dlyufh2dx336/Eterna%20city%20model.tmx?dl=0

2w5loa9.jpg

169875 Hi guys I thought I'd give mapping a bit of a try and have come up with a basic representation of Eterna City which is in the Sinnoh region, if I can get some feedback that would be good. I know a lot of the buildings aren't as they should be but I did the best with the resources I have.

I don't know how to put the image here [image] :confused: [/image] so here is a link to view it on my dropbox https://www.dropbox.com/s/ao6dlyufh2dx336/Eterna%20city%20model.tmx?dl=0

let me give you a bit of help ^^ ( since I'm kind of good at this : self promo https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=19536 :Angel: )

Since we don't have your tilesets we can't vew your work as a tmx file.

So you have to export the file as an image and not a tmx file ^^

Here is how you do this:

TgOnj67.png

Then

SSwvqcq.png

Sorry I'm french so the software is in french :Angry:

To share an image just go to imgur and upload your image then coppy the "bb code" link and paste it on your post ^^

Hope it helped ^^

The best [glow=gold]shiney[/glow] I caught so far

fcUWt40.gif

169875 Hi guys I thought I'd give mapping a bit of a try and have come up with a basic representation of Eterna City which is in the Sinnoh region, if I can get some feedback that would be good. I know a lot of the buildings aren't as they should be but I did the best with the resources I have.

let me give you a bit of help ^^ ( since I'm kind of good at this : self promo https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=19536 :Angel: )

Since we don't have your tilesets we can't vew your work as a tmx file.

So you have to export the file as an image and not a tmx file ^^

Here is how you do this:

TgOnj67.png

Then

SSwvqcq.png

Sorry I'm french so the software is in french :Angry:

To share an image just go to imgur and upload your image then coppy the "bb code" link and paste it on your post ^^

Hope it helped ^^

Thanks that's a great help, I've used the same tileset as you and decided to give it a try after seeing your work :) I'll sort it out and put a proper pic on here next time I'm on my main pc :)

2w5loa9.jpg

170436 Thanks that's a great help, I've used the same tileset as you and decided to give it a try after seeing your work :) I'll sort it out and put a proper pic on here next time I'm on my main pc :)

I can't wait to see some of your work :y:

fcUWt40.gif

170436 Thanks that's a great help, I've used the same tileset as you and decided to give it a try after seeing your work :) I'll sort it out and put a proper pic on here next time I'm on my main pc :)

I can't wait to see some of your work :y:

What do you use to export your files as a pic as i've only got the options for TMX and JSON

2w5loa9.jpg

What do you use to export your files as a pic as i've only got the options for TMX and JSON

I has to go like this file--->export as an image

Then hit the export button and you should get a PNG file ( wich will be your picture)

fcUWt40.gif

Then hit the export button and you should get a PNG file ( wich will be your picture)

For some reason I dont have that option :(

2w5loa9.jpg

YAY

TLQgRnO.png

Based on Eterna City from the Sinnoh region used the tilesets that were available to me from the mapping topic so not all the buildings are right.

G2vaCyg.png

Lake town (I know i stole the name from the hobbit but I couldn't think of anything else to call it)

I hope you enjoy

2w5loa9.jpg