Regarding the Hoenn Requirement

Crisp

183059 The requirement is funny as hell xD I mean not funny in a disrespectfull way, just a nice idea to laugh about it :)

Its like a final countdown for yourself to join hoenn, while leveling the most famous poke in the game ..kappa...

Not a reason to be mad, its all about your view and attitude..no i mean, its all about rattata :Heart:

+1

Love it

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

183206 I have always problems with quests in wich you must lvl a certain pokemon and to lvl up a pokemon wich you will never ever use again is just stupid the quest shud be like show me a lvl 100 pokemon then it woud be ok but not this way.

and then the argument that you can lvl up a pokemon to lvl 83 in 1 hour is just a little blind to lvl from 1-80 is equal 80-90 equal 90-95 equal 95-98.5 equal 98.5-100 so in my calculation this is like lvling a pokemon for 5 hours that you never ever will use again.

4000 Players registert are doing the quest that means 20'000 hours of gameplay for lvling a rat. are you seeing my point.

this is like 20'000 hours /8 for working day 2500 days /365 = 6.8 Years.

So if like maybe 1000 player do this quest this is still 2 Years or 5000 hours of senseless gameplay.

to change the quest from lvl rat to 100 to just lvl 1 pokemon to 100 woud be a great change.

thanks for this great game

greetings Alcatras

Would be better if you could choose from certain pokemons and not just one, like now instead of rattata, "show me a 100lv normal type pokemon" or something like that, something less strict, so like you said, instead of leveling a useless pokemon, you could level up something that you actually like or need.

In my opinion, intended or not, this was done to expand the player's horizons outside the story into boss battles that unlock even more content. Unfortunately, getting my rat to 100 was a nightmare and though well worth it thus-far, agreeing-ly quite a random requirement for content so significant past.

I think it's great that most players want to get engaged here. But when it's almost a need when there's alot of content without context, it's definitely quite the balance.

(24) Badges / (12) OT Shiny / (0) Life

183784 As a returning player that hasn't played fora while. Having to level up a rattata just kind of destroyed my will to get back into the game.

Me, too. I'm really excited about hoenn coming out to start playing again, but have to waste time for this ? No thanks !

185336 Me, too. I'm really excited about hoenn coming out to start playing again, but have to waste time for this ? No thanks !

You will spend more time getting the first few badges in Hoenn than leveling the Rattata honestly. Hell, once it's all set and done you will forget about the requirement all together. It's an MMO; things will get grindy from time to time. The fact that you let the least (like... very least by such a long shot) time consuming process in this game deter you is probably a sign that you don't enjoy the game that much.

Started playing again after 5-6 month long hiatus and..i woul've never believed i see the day im leveling Rattata up to lvl 100. In the end i think it was worth it. New content, quests, areas to explore and such.

Thank you all the staff members for releasing Hoenn region !

Well, the requirement is fair.

Eventually it results in several things, such as the amount of poke dollars, satisfactory feel, chance of encountering a shiny and other things.

I don't see why it's bad, what i think it's to reduce large amount of players reaching hoenn so that they can enjoy travelling without too many players in one area.

Thank you for releasing hoenn with all of your efforts and hard work. Well done. :y: