Why Lvl 100 Rattata?

Nissep

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

184077 So Are you trying to say that get rid of the level 100 rattata requirements because most of the people are in Hoenn now? All of the people that went to Hoenn train a rattata to 100 and almost spend most of money to buy rare candies so when you get rid of that requirements it is unfair for us that train one. Please consider and just train a rattata. :Angel: :Shy: :thanks:

In what way does the people that already traveled to Hoenn lose if other people get it for free?

But I get, thanks!

Because other players spend time & a lot of money to get there

184077 So Are you trying to say that get rid of the level 100 rattata requirements because most of the people are in Hoenn now? All of the people that went to Hoenn train a rattata to 100 and almost spend most of money to buy rare candies so when you get rid of that requirements it is unfair for us that train one. Please consider and just train a rattata. :Angel: :Shy: :thanks:

In what way does the people that already traveled to Hoenn lose if other people get it for free?

But I get, thanks!

That's the point! That rattata leveling waste us more money and time and do you want us that you guys can travel for free without hardwork ?

184088 in my opinion a lv 100 rattata is way too easy for an requirement they should've set the Johtoo E4 as the requirement..

Johto e4 is already a requirement, to get to hoenn you need to be champion of both kanto and johot :)

If they wanted to make Hoenn harder to acces, full kanto / johto dex would have been worse and still honestly fair.

184087 That's the point! That rattata leveling waste us more money and time and do you want us that you guys can travel for free without hardwork ?

exactly, you dont lose anything on the requirement being removed. Sure you used the rare candies and spent alot of time, but you still got in there before us.

But I get, thanks!

That's the point! That rattata leveling waste us more money and time and do you want us that you guys can travel for free without hardwork ?

Can I just point out that the OP stated he wasn't complaining, nor asking for the requirement to be removed.

Can you do me a personal favour and use the normal chat format, rather than that horrendous bold white. Oh and also, why are you referring to the non-staff players as "you guys" as if to include yourself in the staff populous? Your not a staff member, maybe it would be less annoying to some of us "guys" if you didn't act like one :)

Sorry to be this way, but the eye-sore really triggered me.