Making a Creative Minecraft World Replicating PRO

I'm thinking of dedicating some of my time this summer to making a full fledged creative minecraft world replicating PRO and the regions from pokemon. I think I'm going to take lots of time on it and make it detailed. Would you guys take a look at it if I finish and post videos and or/ pictures here?

"I give you, the mausoleum, of all hope and desire, which will fit your individual needs no better then it did mine or my father's before me. I give it to you, not that you may remember time, but that you must forget it, and not spend every breath and waking moment trying to conquer it.

184346 I'm thinking of dedicating some of my time this summer to making a full fledged creative minecraft world replicating PRO and the regions from pokemon. I think I'm going to take lots of time on it and make it detailed. Would you guys take a look at it if I finish and post videos and or/ pictures here?

Which platform would you make it on?

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

184346 I'm thinking of dedicating some of my time this summer to making a full fledged creative minecraft world replicating PRO and the regions from pokemon. I think I'm going to take lots of time on it and make it detailed. Would you guys take a look at it if I finish and post videos and or/ pictures here?

Either Xbox or PC

"I give you, the mausoleum, of all hope and desire, which will fit your individual needs no better then it did mine or my father's before me. I give it to you, not that you may remember time, but that you must forget it, and not spend every breath and waking moment trying to conquer it.

Either Xbox or PC

i suggest doing it on PC over Xbox as with PC you will have unlimited space

Unofficial Pokemon Revolution Online Discord Bot