Sjetdu77 is here

Salut à tous! Hem! I want to say "Hello everyone!"

Like you see, I'm French and I play on PRO since three or four days. I'm 16 (17 in eleven days) and I play on Red and Blue servers but I advance on the Red server.

I discover the game with "RomStation" and I didn't begin to play on "RomStation", I had download in the site. (because often, it has an old version)

If you want to know more than I told you, tell me. So, au revoir (or "goodbye").

186981 Salut à tous! Hem! I want to say "Hello everyone!"

Like you see, I'm French and I play on PRO since three or four days. I'm 16 (17 in eleven days) and I play on Red and Blue servers but I advance on the Red server.

I discover the game with "RomStation" and I didn't begin to play on "RomStation", I had download in the site. (because often, it has an old version)

If you want to know more than I told you, tell me. So, au revoir (or "goodbye").

Hey french mate, welcome on PRO ! Enjoy your stay here ! :Crazy:

3aaa4b535748227990ec052392a42304.png

d59db31d81b3acc40a24ea1dc2b2adee.png

Wing-icon.png

d9e73e0879e18a14a2810ce2cd1fc085.png

186981 Salut à tous! Hem! I want to say "Hello everyone!"

Hello [ref]Sjetdu77[/ref], welcome to PRO!

There's Game guides and live chat support ~ IRC, we also got a FAQ to guide you through. Enjoy your game!