Raised the price of Excavation Sites?

Jakeyyboy

wow i was so excited to get the new pokemons from there and now nothing...they should give us the chance to get the 100k back,since they changed the prices entirely and i will most likely wont do it again..i spent 2 days of excavation with all the good pokemons running away,so basically 100k for nothing..

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest YourMomGr

10k for 4 fresh water/2 poocheyenas and 1 revival herb and 100k payed for the permit..this is insane..either decrease the points needed to find better pokes to 1000 or decrease the prices to what they were

189269 Guess i can leave hoenn now, i stayed there just for excavations, but with 40k per day i prefer not to go inside.

This has been me. Once my excavations were too high, I've just never gone back. I don't really have a reason to spend extended time there especially since no digspots. Maybe I might venture back for boss cool downs.

Same, will go back to bosses hunt.

Big thanks to Auras for that sig!

20hrbfa.png

Literally unlocked these things yesterday, after i read forum thread about Excavation sites.. Cant say that the 100k fee was worth it just for 1 full excavation site run and theres no way im going to afford 40K per site run with my current money stack (90k)

189295 Literally unlocked these things yesterday, after i read forum thread about Excavation sites.. Cant say that the 100k fee was worth it just for 1 full excavation site run and theres no way im going to afford 40K per site run with my current money stack (90k)

That was my 2nd immediate concern. The newer players. They are going to have no way of doing the sites at all if this is the case with a 100k permit price.

this is by far one of the most pathetic ways of money sinking i have seen in my mmo playing career.

You know something is wrong when no one votes on the right button and everyone disagrees with it. And even if money sink is ok decreasing rare pokes encounter will only make people disinterested. Either keep this 40k thing and make spawns easy and regular like before or keep it this way but remove extra money. Doing both will only make this update a rather forgettable one.

189347 this is by far one of the most pathetic ways of money sinking i have seen in my mmo playing career.

You know something is wrong when no one votes on the right button and everyone disagrees with it. And even if money sink is ok decreasing rare pokes encounter will only make people disinterested. Either keep this 40k thing and make spawns easy and regular like before or keep it this way but remove extra money. Doing both will only make this update a rather forgettable one.

can't disagree, but, since they've changed the pops/price like every two days since everyone began to do it daily, i think that they're searching some balance between too expensive and not enough to maintain rare poke prices.

I hope they will increase pokes drop rate or decrease a little the price, as you said, so this won't be a 'rich spot'.

Would be sad because it's vers nice, the idea was pretty good (i don't think there's such thing in the original game), and since the region miss digs/headbutt for now (not sure there'll be), it give an interest to come in hoenn daily and pay 5k go/back to change region, not enough money loss but that's a begin..

Zeloups

Only two excavation sites have 10k price while the other four have 5k and this was increased so the rare remain rare and it is not mandatory to enter the excavation site as this was made only for late game content.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.