Beat Deoxys

Kyoshiro13

• 6 months later...

Hi guys. Since a lot of people is stuck in fighting [glow=red]Deoxys[/glow] in the Moon. I will show you the quickest and easiest way to beat him.

1. Come to sky pillar and catch 4 [glow=green]Spinarark[/glow]or [glow=green]Ariados[/glow]. It is spawned with level 46+ and it's enough to beat [glow=red]Deoxys[/glow] without any investment

2. Evolve all your [glow=green]Spinarak[/glow]into [glow=green]Ariados[/glow]and re-learn [glow=blue]Sucker Punch[/glow] for all of them (2k each).

3. Now you are ready to to for [glow=red]Deoxys[/glow]. Just throw [glow=blue]Sucker Punch[/glow] on him because you always go first :D

Easy, right? You will save a lot of money from buying a good pokemon.

Note: if you want to be safe. catch 5 instead of 4. I have tested. and 5 [glow=green]Ariados[/glow] will surely beat [glow=red]Deoxys[/glow]. Also after beating him, find Rayquaza in one of the cave to fly back to Earth instead of log out to continue the quest.

Good luck everyone.

I have 96 lvl hydregion with crunch can he beat deoxys.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
On 6/20/2016 at 12:45 AM, Kyoshiro13 said:

Hi guys. Since a lot of people is stuck in fighting [glow=red]Deoxys[/glow] in the Moon. I will show you the quickest and easiest way to beat him.

1. Come to sky pillar and catch 4 [glow=green]Spinarark[/glow]or [glow=green]Ariados[/glow]. It is spawned with level 46+ and it's enough to beat [glow=red]Deoxys[/glow] without any investment

2. Evolve all your [glow=green]Spinarak[/glow]into [glow=green]Ariados[/glow]and re-learn [glow=blue]Sucker Punch[/glow] for all of them (2k each).

3. Now you are ready to to for [glow=red]Deoxys[/glow]. Just throw [glow=blue]Sucker Punch[/glow] on him because you always go first :D

Easy, right? You will save a lot of money from buying a good pokemon.

Note: if you want to be safe. catch 5 instead of 4. I have tested. and 5 [glow=green]Ariados[/glow] will surely beat [glow=red]Deoxys[/glow]. Also after beating him, find Rayquaza in one of the cave to fly back to Earth instead of log out to continue the quest.

Good luck everyone.

OMG Thank you so much!! I just did this and totally worked 😍😍 you saved me a lot of time 😂👍