Hello everyone My name is Bladethehero234, I have been a pokemon fan since I was little, my first game was pokemon

crystal and then I got yellow, now i'm 20 and I am hyped for sun and moon. I joined back in may and have been playing

the game during my free time since. So far the story is cool, the graphics are awesome, and the community is very nice

and helpful, I also like the fact that you have to work to get certain pokemon, even though some of my favorites are going

to take awhile to get but oh well it will all be worth it :Grin: . So thank you to the devs for making such a wonderful game.

Currently I play on red server and I just recently beat Janine, I will be playing on blue or making a second account for live

streaming or recording, not sure which would be better to do. I am also kinda shy so I tend to not talk in chat that much

or at all, unless I really need opinions on something or help.

before I go I would like to ask something, does my sig look like an advertisement, I just read the rules and was

wondering if it looked like one and if it does I can easily remove some of the text.

anyway see ya guys in game. :Smile:

oe4MJvZ.gif

From right to left: Takashi, Satomi, Maki, Tamiko, Sora, Kenshin, Vinnie, Tom

Welcome to PRO. ^.^ Glad to see you came out of lurking. Now if we can just get you to be more active in the chat in game.

You're signature doesn't seem to be an advertisement unless Takashi's Adventures is a game. If it is then yes I would take it down.

Kanto Team

paRCalr.png

It's kinda iffy. In some ways it is an advertisement but I don't see anything wrong with the signature. No provided links or anything like that. So I would say you are safe. But if any staff contact you and tell you to remove it. I would do as they say. ^.^

Kanto Team

paRCalr.png