Graphics Assistance

Jayooni

1. 1.

Hey hey! I just started making signatures recently and I would love it if you guys could give me pointers. I'm willing to take any criticism and I'm willing to go to father lengths to improve my skills.

jayooni_by_jayooni-da77mqz.png

190611 just looks like a google png with CC's and particles make your own :p example b4f70d9e476a41b79753419810c3488e.png

I really like how well the colors fit together. Can I ask how you made the background for it?

Oh thanks :) well for the blue parts i just used different gradients and the white stuff i was just trying out the pen tool (in photoshop) i'vz got alot of other designs too but can't be bothered looking for them

190611 just looks like a google png with CC's and particles make your own :p example b4f70d9e476a41b79753419810c3488e.png

I really like how well the colors fit together. Can I ask how you made the background for it?

Oh thanks :) well for the blue parts i just used different gradients and the white stuff i was just trying out the pen tool (in photoshop) i'vz got alot of other designs too but can't be bothered looking for them

also the dark blue stroke on the white parts has to be done with the pen tool aswel otherwise it looks a bit thick and sloppy like with the pidgeoto