Evolution method/level in Pokedex

Faustyna

I just started playing PRO and I love it. I can play it on my laptop, my phone, and with effort I can actually catch them all. But I do keep turning bulbapedia for one thing- evolution. I can't remember what level each pokemon evolve at, and if they need a stone or need to be traded. If that information could be implemented into the pokedex that would be awesome.

If it is somewhere in the pokedex and I'm just blind then ignore me (but tell me where to find it first).

I actually use an app on my phone when I play the game. It allows me to build my teams deciding on what natures/abilities, IV/EV, and with connection of being able to use the in game Pokédex I can hunt for whatever I need for my team. Also it's super quick for finding out what levels Pokémon evolve or what stones and trades they need.

Kanto Team

paRCalr.png

It is a bit crowded, but it does have everything I might want- just like a pokedex would in-universe I think. But maybe just adding it as a note underneath the entry would work: "[Pokemon] evolves at level 16 to [First Evolution]."