Game is all blueish

Lucasberti

PRO Username: Lucasberti

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

I played PRO long time ago, and stopped playing due to studies.

Today, I wanted to start playing again, but I noticed the game is ALL blue, even the sprites.

Im a new user, and i can't post direct links yet. But if needed, DM me and i will show the screenshots.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

- Tried to run the game as administrator.

- Already tried to uninstal/install the game again.

Description and Message

Today, I wanted to start playing again, but I noticed the game is ALL blue, even the sprites.

Im a new user, and i can't post direct links yet. But if needed, DM me and i will show the screenshots.

191628 PRO Username: Lucasberti

Description and Message

What client type are you using? Also what is your system specs? You can be given more ways of helping if you provide a bit more information via client used and OS of your current system.

Kanto Team

paRCalr.png

191628 PRO Username: Lucasberti

Description and Message

What client type are you using? Also what is your system specs? You can be given more ways of helping if you provide a bit more information via client used and OS of your current system.

Im using the x64 Windows client.

specs are:

Windows 10

Intel i7 5500U CPU 2,40 GHz

RAM 8,0 GB

System x64 bits

NVIDIA Geforce 820m

Here is the screen shot: https://imgur.com/a/I2R6S

Try updating a previous version of DirectX.

My assumption it could possibly be due to the reason of DX12 (unless you already forced your client to use DX9.)

Try doing the steps below and see if anything changed. Usually for AMD cards, the game would crash, though a bit unsure what happens for NVidIa GCs

● Right click and create a shortcut of the Pokemon Revolution Online Application.

● Now, right click the shortcut and go to Properties.

● Once in shortcut’s properties, look at the “Target file”

● You will need to add to the end of the file: -force-d3d9

● The target file should now look like:"C:\xxxxx\xxxxx\xxxxx\xxxxx\PRO64_93_3.exe" -force-d3d9

● Load the shortcut you have just amended when launching the game and you should not receive any further random/frequent crashes.

Keep in mind this is my guess, a bit unsure as I thought you have a Mac and had the inverse option selected.

191711 Try updating a previous version of DirectX.

My assumption it could possibly be due to the reason of DX12 (unless you already forced your client to use DX9.)

Try doing the steps below and see if anything changed. Usually for AMD cards, the game would crash, though a bit unsure what happens for NVidIa GCs

● Right click and create a shortcut of the Pokemon Revolution Online Application.

● Now, right click the shortcut and go to Properties.

● Once in shortcut’s properties, look at the “Target file”

● You will need to add to the end of the file: -force-d3d9

● The target file should now look like:"C:\xxxxx\xxxxx\xxxxx\xxxxx\PRO64_93_3.exe" -force-d3d9

● Load the shortcut you have just amended when launching the game and you should not receive any further random/frequent crashes.

Keep in mind this is my guess, a bit unsure as I thought you have a Mac and had the inverse option selected.

That worked! Thanks a lot. :Smile: :Smile: :Smile: