Karps ~ { red server & recruiting! }

Jaszie

1. What's your PRO nickname & how old are you?

vlfwns2510, 24

2. How many gameplay hours and badges do you have?

40h, 16badges

3. What is your ingame hobby? (farming, selling, pvp)

now, clearing story

4. Why would you like to be a Karp?

heard it helps people so hoping to be one ofem, and opposite way either

5. Are you able to visit our Discord server?

never used it but if it requires i think it will be available.

actually, just know its a chating program. do i need a mic?

6. Is English your primary/secondary language?

second but learned since i was young so short comunication works,..i guess^^

vlfwns2510, 24

40h, 16badges

now, clearing story

heard it helps people so hoping to be one ofem, and opposite way either

never used it but if it requires i think it will be available.

actually, just know its a chating program. do i need a mic?

second but learned since i was young so short comunication works,..i guess^^

Thanks for applying :)

Don't worry, we only use text chat for Discord. Voice Chat is only there for those who want to use it ^^

I'll send you the invite link to our server shortly.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

Guest SugarRed9

~ What's your PRO nickname & how old are you? ~ Sugarred9 and I'm 22.

~ How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? ~ I have have completed johto

~ What is your ingame hobby? (farming, selling, pvp) ~ I like to post dank memes and eat tacos. Memes like this: :spy: :spy: :spy:

~ Why would you like to be a Karp? ~ It's been a dream of mine for a really long time. I've always wanted to be a karp. In fact, I was for 6 months before and it was a pretty lit time of my life. Now here I am again trying to come back to the motherland.

~ Are you able to visit our Discord server? ~ Yes, why I would love too!

~ Is English your primary/secondary language? ~ I speak english and a lil bit of spanish and houma indian :O

~ What's your PRO nickname & how old are you? ~ Sugarred9 and I'm 22.

~ How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? ~ I have have completed johto

~ What is your ingame hobby? (farming, selling, pvp) ~ I like to post dank memes and eat tacos. Memes like this: :spy: :spy: :spy:

~ Why would you like to be a Karp? ~ It's been a dream of mine for a really long time. I've always wanted to be a karp. In fact, I was for 6 months before and it was a pretty lit time of my life. Now here I am again trying to come back to the motherland.

~ Are you able to visit our Discord server? ~ Yes, why I would love too!

~ Is English your primary/secondary language? ~ I speak english and a lil bit of spanish and houma indian :O

Thanks for applying to the guild, girlllll <33

Nathan will send you the invite link soon because I'm on mobile D; See you soon <3

• 2 weeks later...

1. What's your PRO nickname & how old are you? - Foxzero147 im 25 years old

2. How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? 124 HR All Badges

3. What is your ingame hobby? farming, socializing

4. Why would you like to be a Karp? Was looking around the forum for a guild to join and this one just feels ringt and like a perfekt fit from me

5. Are you able to visit our Discord server? Yes i can

6. Is English your primary/secondary language? My Primary language is Swedish and secondary English

Dariomi is the name but I usually just go by Dariom and I'm 22 so I still need my beauty sleep.

I checked it just now and it's honestly at 155 hours and 0 min, the timing on that one. :ok_hand: And I've got all the badges including Sinnoh.. so that's 32 I'm suppose?

I'm playing with a friend of mine that's making an apply right now also. At this moment we're mainly farming to get some pokemon we'd like to use, as well as just chatting, finding out what there is to do for end-game content and all that good stuff.

Me and my friend have been looking around at the forums and this one felt right, a nice and serious guild that still prioritize having a good time. I also have to admit that the intro song tickled my heart a lil bit.

For sure, I use discord at basically all times and I'm always happy to chat around in both chat and voice.

Swedish is my primary language and English secondary, although I speak basically as much English and Swedish and i honestly prefer it.

1. What's your PRO nickname & how old are you? - Foxzero147 im 25 years old

2. How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? 124 HR All Badges

3. What is your ingame hobby? farming, socializing

4. Why would you like to be a Karp? Was looking around the forum for a guild to join and this one just feels ringt and like a perfekt fit from me

5. Are you able to visit our Discord server? Yes i can

6. Is English your primary/secondary language? My Primary language is Swedish and secondary English

Dariomi is the name but I usually just go by Dariom and I'm 22 so I still need my beauty sleep.

I checked it just now and it's honestly at 155 hours and 0 min, the timing on that one. :ok_hand: And I've got all the badges including Sinnoh.. so that's 32 I'm suppose?

I'm playing with a friend of mine that's making an apply right now also. At this moment we're mainly farming to get some pokemon we'd like to use, as well as just chatting, finding out what there is to do for end-game content and all that good stuff.

Me and my friend have been looking around at the forums and this one felt right, a nice and serious guild that still prioritize having a good time. I also have to admit that the intro song tickled my heart a lil bit.

For sure, I use discord at basically all times and I'm always happy to chat around in both chat and voice.

Swedish is my primary language and English secondary, although I speak basically as much English and Swedish and i honestly prefer it.

Hi :) Thanks for applying. Check your PMs in a second, I'll send you guys an invite to our Discord server as soon as I can ^^

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4