Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

200343 Nice rules, but i did not see sleep clauses

200311 More rules to come in future

Just be patience about it :)

200343 And i guess i saw a mistake

.eJwNwm0OgyAMANC7cADKR5HhbQgSNFNKaI0_lt19y3sfdc9TrWoXGbwCbAcXmptmoZlb1Y2onTWPg3WhC7JILvtVuzDYVwg-mMUghhgiogGb0uKsQ_Tuz8fk4e7vTk_Xozf1_QEGhiLW.mwNgZ3swnfr4bCFuAmRVEqOH9A0.png

.eJwFwVEOgyAMANC7cAAKswX0NgQJmikltGYfy-6-977mmZfZzKE6ZAPYTyk8dyvKM7dqG3O7ah6n2MI3ZNVcjrt2FfCJaCEXHCJFiogO_LqGl19cRJ88phQiPP3d-dPt6M38_gdkIuI.VeRCE4184wVZ9lX86EO-0-jT3s8.png

One-hit KO moves or OHKO moves, are moves whose effect is to immediately drop the target's HP to zero. Like Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, and Sheer Cold. Yes this moves is disallowed on ranked because based on luck. We're here just want to create a fair atmosphere about this. Besides, in every tournament this move is prohibited also.

About the second picture: Destiny bond doesn't do anything so it belongs to not bannable.

200378 the only way to report is recorded every battle?

1 minute ago Parelom tried abuse to "speed bost" in two occasions. But not knowing this would happen was not recording the battle -.-

This might be the biggest issue, if someone uses a bannable move only once in a battle (maybe in a occasion where it's game-changing) a video might be hard to provide :(

Move/ Ability/ Item Name: Outrage

Explanation (Bugged/ Not Yet Coded): Bugged

Description of Bug/ Not Code: (beside Priority) Outrage can hit sometimes up to 4 times.

How it should be: 3 times max.

Evidence (video/ others): Sadly, I have no evidences but I am TOTALLY sure this can happen. In my case my Dragonite hit 4 times with Outrage in two battles (no Ranked) one of them vs. boss Deathwing. I used x6 Dragon Dances and I beat 4/6 Pokémon with one Outrage... SURE, because I always equip Dragonite with Lum Berry and he used the berry (for confusion) in the 5th Pokémon, I was like... "What? 4 Outrages?"

Yq5wlZY.gif

Playing Pokémon Moon... I will come back >:)

200378 the only way to report is recorded every battle?

1 minute ago Parelom tried abuse to "speed bost" in two occasions. But not knowing this would happen was not recording the battle -.-

This might be the biggest issue, if someone uses a bannable move only once in a battle (maybe in a occasion where it's game-changing) a video might be hard to provide :(

Exactly, recently "Rikichin" abuse to "drain punch".....

1. i want to know if we can use speed boost if we don't switch pkm out and switch speed boost one in.

just switch in the speed boost pkm after the former pkm was dead.

i tested, if i switch in speed boost pkm in after the former pkm was dead then the speed boost will not be activated when it switch in.

:Smile:

2. if we don't use Stockpile more than 3 times, can we still use it ??

200311 Focus Punch (do damage in the first turn)

if i can permit, that move is supposed to work like that isn't it?

the move has a negative priority and only hits when the poke using it isn't hit in the same turn :

A -> poke using focus punch ; B -> opposite poke

A is focusing, B hits with anything, A doesn't launch focus punch

A is focusing, B use a statut move, or switch, A launch focus punch

all is happening in the same turn.

i made a few test (sadly i don't have any records software, but someone else could do it) with pokes who outspeed the focus punch user and pokes with less speed, and the move seems to works properly.

Zeloups

We'll check this one further, thank you for the report. :)

also could u pls check "speed boost" also to see if it is bugged or it just supposed to be like that ? :D:

Speed Boost:Speed raises at end of turn.

when u switch pkm in, ur pkm will also get hit by enemy's pkm and then end this turn.

Is speed boost supposed to be activated when u switch in or not ??