Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

Quick question. Are the rules up for debate, discussion (and possibly, suggestions)? ^^

Also, wouldn't it make much more sense to add some form of disclaimer or warning in-game that users must follow the PvP rules? I can't find any such thing on site's rule page or in-game, neither in the License Agreements. It's only on the forums, and a significant amount of players don't check the forums. Granted, ignorance is no excuse - but I feel this'll save a lot of drama and unneeded tensions.

That's all, thanks. :Shy:

erladino_preview_by_zerbert-d81cjiu.gif

[glow=red]Tumblr: Erladino | dA: Erladino | Steam: Erladino | Skype: Erladino | PMU: Erladino[/glow]

2d9df500b0.png

[glow=red]'All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.'[/glow]

Credit to Ren for the signature.

Yeah, i agree with Erladino.

And:

------------------------------------------

Report Form

Move/ Ability/ Item Name: Whirlpool

Explanation (Bugged/ Not Yet Coded): Bugged

Description of Bug/ Not Code: Doesnt trap the poke, it still can be switched out.

How it should be: Should be trapped so it cant be switched (like with fire spin)

Evidence (video/ others): I could try make a screen O_O, idk if this helps?

200378 the only way to report is recorded every battle?

1 minute ago Parelom tried abuse to "speed bost" in two occasions. But not knowing this would happen was not recording the battle -.-

This might be the biggest issue, if someone uses a bannable move only once in a battle (maybe in a occasion where it's game-changing) a video might be hard to provide :(

For now, this is just the way because we don't have in game automation checker/ tools to check it yet.

200406 Move/ Ability/ Item Name: Outrage

Description of Bug/ Not Code: (beside Priority) Outrage can hit sometimes up to 4 times.

How it should be: 3 times max.

Evidence (video/ others): Sadly, I have no evidences but I am TOTALLY sure this can happen. In my case my Dragonite hit 4 times with Outrage in two battles (no Ranked) one of them vs. boss Deathwing. I used x6 Dragon Dances and I beat 4/6 Pokémon with one Outrage... SURE, because I always equip Dragonite with Lum Berry and he used the berry (for confusion) in the 5th Pokémon, I was like... "What? 4 Outrages?"

Thank you for the report, we'll check again this move.

Or if you could provide us evidence, It'll be cool.

200438 also could u pls check "speed boost" also to see if it is bugged or it just supposed to be like that ?

Speed Boost:Speed raises at end of turn.

when u switch pkm in, ur pkm will also get hit by enemy's pkm and then end this turn.

Is speed boost supposed to be activated when u switch in or not ??

Source from Bulbapedia:

In battle

At the end of each turn, Speed Boost raises the Speed stat of the Pokémon with this Ability by one stage.

Speed Boost will not activate on the turn the Pokémon with the Ability is switched in (even if it gains the Ability after switching in). It will activate if the Pokémon is sent out at the start of battle or due to a previous Pokémon fainting.

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Speed_Boost_(Ability)

We have checked it and its bugged, when switched in, it not supposed to be activated.

Speed Boost in PRO already raises speed at the end of turn.

200461 Quick question. Are the rules up for debate, discussion (and possibly, suggestions)? ^^

Suggestion is highly appreciated.

200461 Also, wouldn't it make much more sense to add some form of disclaimer or warning in-game that users must follow the PvP rules? I can't find any such thing on site's rule page or in-game, neither in the License Agreements. It's only on the forums, and a significant amount of players don't check the forums. Granted, ignorance is no excuse - but I feel this'll save a lot of drama and unneeded tensions.

This is really cool suggestion, thank you. We'll discuss it.

200466 ------------------------------------------

Report Form

Move/ Ability/ Item Name: Whirlpool

Description of Bug/ Not Code: Doesnt trap the poke, it still can be switched out.

How it should be: Should be trapped so it cant be switched (like with fire spin)

Evidence (video/ others): I could try make a screen O_O, idk if this helps?

Provide evidence will help us much. If you could, share the video here. :)

200430 1. i want to know if we can use speed boost if we don't switch pkm out and switch speed boost one in.

just switch in the speed boost pkm after the former pkm was dead.

i tested, if i switch in speed boost pkm in after the former pkm was dead then the speed boost will not be activated when it switch in.

2. if we don't use Stockpile more than 3 times, can we still use it ??

I'll discuss it with the team first.