Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

246951 In addition to Gothitelle, after the fix I can't find anything about Speed Boost being banned. It's okay when something like Ninjask or Sharpedo does it, but when Blaziken does it, it's some Rayquaza level stuff. If it's allowed I'll go look for a Speed Boost Torchic immedietaly. Any info on this guys?

Go look for it. :)

sarcasm on*

Ez rushing of leaderboards with the rayquaza2! :Sing:

and off*

xd

Dude nice sarcasm attempt but Blaziken is faster than Rayquaza after a single Speed Boost. Not to mention Swords Dance which you can get off everytime in this game, where we don't have legendaries to destroy Blaziken before it sets up. Anyways nice try at some sarcasm, appreciate the effort.

246951 In addition to Gothitelle, after the fix I can't find anything about Speed Boost being banned. It's okay when something like Ninjask or Sharpedo does it, but when Blaziken does it, it's some Rayquaza level stuff. If it's allowed I'll go look for a Speed Boost Torchic immedietaly. Any info on this guys?

there's maaaaaany talonflame in the meta so i'm not sure blaziken is such a problem to defeat. In my opinion gothitelle is a bigger "threat" since you can choose the pokemon you'll face, and he'll have to stay if he doesn't run a switching move. Even if it's still beatalbe, imo Blaziken can't be compared to Gothitelle even if it's a huge poke as well.

246958 Dude nice sarcasm attempt but Blaziken is faster than Rayquaza after a single Speed Boost. Not to mention Swords Dance which you can get off everytime in this game, where we don't have legendaries to destroy Blaziken before it sets up. Anyways nice try at some sarcasm, appreciate the effort.

Yeah eh, rayquaza base spd 95, who isnt faster than this after a single +1 speed. :P But nice try!

Yeah well after a SD u have to eat an attack or u face smth which got switched into it.

And u know what, blaziken is missing life-orb/mega as well as protect/substitute.

Thats essential for most of his sets. Dont get me wrong, its strong poke, but in my opinion u can counter it.

And if u arent prepared, well then u lose this time, same goes for other pokes which u need to prepare for.

And there is another poke in pro who has all what blaziken has here, but this one even has protect, why u dont suggest a ban of him?

And btw im still waiting for the gothitelle who wrecks my team and sweeps me. Cant find.

I still dont understand that bohoww about her. :banned:

247097 so is speed boost no longer banned?

Yep, not banned.

@Coop33

Blaziken IS faster than Rayquaza after a single Speed Boost. You never went to school?

Life Orb will be implemented, also this goes for any offensive Pokemon, not just Blaziken so it's useless to discuss. Mega is not a concept we are discussing at the moment and Blaziken has Speed Boost without Mega anyway.

There isn't a Pokemon with stuff that Blaziken has, which is why I'm asking for a ban. If you mean Sharpedo or something it's a completely different Pokemon with a different moveset and stats. None of the Speed Boosters are anything similar to Blaziken. Infernape doesn't have Speed Boost. Also Blaziken DOES get Protect in the original titles, it will get it after TMs and everything are complete. You still make 0 sense. None of the stuff you type justifies this monster being allowed.

Rest of your text is just baseless opinions. Well done, all that text and none of it makes any sense. Know your facts or don't discuss with people. Ridiculous.

Honestly I don't care since it's not an impossible Pokemon to get, it's just you type stuff and add smileys as if it makes any sense.

Sorry for ruining the topic, I'll leave you guys to discuss.

Aww man...

Im still wondering why i even post. I should just start saying smth if staff really bans a pokemon. And some of my arguments are already in this thread. Not sure how much of the thread u have already read, cause its a big one. But just for u i´ll do it one more time, just cause i dont wanna have pokes banned, which dont deserve a ban.

Cause sentences like this....

247158 Blaziken IS faster than Rayquaza after a single Speed Boost. You never went to school?

...arent very motivating.

I said:

Yeah eh, rayquaza base spd 95, who isnt faster than this after a single +1 speed.

Blaziken Base spd is 80. Rayquazas is 95. So of course is blaziken faster than rayquaza after a single speed boost. I never said (look above) it wouldnt be faster. Like so many other pokes on +1, doesnt matter if its a dragondance or anything else which speeds u up by +1. Thats the only thing i said. Garchomp is faster than Rayquaza so why u dont compare blaziken with him or a starmie with 115 base spd? Read more carefully pls before blaming other persons.

247158 Life Orb will be implemented, also this goes for any offensive Pokemon, not just Blaziken so it's useless to discuss. Mega is not a concept we are discussing at the moment and Blaziken has Speed Boost without Mega anyway.

U are so right. Life Orb isnt implemented, same with mega. So why u want a poke to be banned with speed boost? Just cause it gets +1 spd every turn? Why is that so much better than other stuff like regenerator or any other useful, working ability? Just cause u can baton-pass that u suddenly have a unbeatable poke to face? Sry, i dont see that. And yeah sharpedo has no baton pass afaik, might be wrong but yeah i think so too.

247158 There isn't a Pokemon with stuff that Blaziken has, which is why I'm asking for a ban. If you mean Sharpedo or something it's a completely different Pokemon with a different moveset and stats. None of the Speed Boosters are anything similar to Blaziken.

Do a bit more research. Tip: 112 Base speed Poke

247158 Also Blaziken DOES get Protect in the original titles, it will get it after TMs and everything are complete. You still make 0 sense. None of the stuff you type justifies this monster being allowed.

Well, thats what i mean. U say literally the same thing as me. It does get protect in the original titles. So why u want a ban? Why now? U could MAYBE discuss it if it has also protect available. Cause protect is a safe free speed boost turn, which u can baton pass imideatly after, if necessary.

Its like with gothitelle, shes not the same without trick.

And now to the "old arguments".

This is not Showdown, this is PRO. Everything which is uber in smogon isnt automatically bannable in PRO. Is it fair for players who waste a lot of time to get a speed boost torchic? I dont have one, im pretty sure u gonna assume this, but i know how it feels to hunt h.a. extremely rare pokes. Since its so hard to get, PvP isnt full of it. Best example is gothitelle. So many ppl claim its broken, i still dont see many.

Tiers in smogon are based on the %-usage of a pokemon. If u would want it banned there are many other pokes which would need a ban too here in PRO. Sure we all want Pro-PVP as competitive as possible. But isnt it a competition too, who can catch a rare poke with h.a., which is extremely rare and fits into their team so u can make the best use of it? Its not like u click your pokes in 5mins like on showdown.

And just cause u have the best pokes doesnt give u a free win in PVP.^^

247158 You still make 0 sense.

I give that back to u.

And the rest of your text, so personally, holy moly. I wont even answer this.

But hey, get the speed boost blaziken ready and show me how easy it is to rush on top of the leaderboards with it. If u made it at end of this season just cause of him, pls let me know. And even if u dont like smileys, here i got one more. :Heart: Cause i like them.:P

247158 Sorry for ruining the topic,

Couldnt agree more! In future i´ll just write smth if a pokemon really gets banned and i dont see why.

Guest SugarRed9
247318 Edit: Nevermind I've found the ignore button.

If you are being passive aggressive, you might as well not comment as it doesn't contribute positively to the discussion.

246656 i think move Roar should be banned , what will you do if competitor use roar ?

If Roar was banned everyone would spam Swords Dance, Dragon Dance, Nasty Plot much easier, which could mess up balance. Roar users always move last, as a rule, so you can counter with any of your moves. Keep hitting until the Roar user drops or use Taunt, Leech Seed, status, anything to give it a hard time.

after using steal rock , spikes . they use roar continuously

what will you do