Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

251824 c23a1925334d93fbbbf2cf5e12b7aafb.png

technically we both lost since my starap oneshot his machamp and he died and i died so its a tie.

but he won points and i lost mine, [Censored] is this [Censored]

Yes it's totaly true, his Staraptor one shot my machamp and the damage of Brave Bird kill the staraptor after, why he lost point and not me ? "Tie" is not implement in pvp yet ?

bug about "perish song" ??

when my opponent and i both had the last one pokemon,

i used perish song. after 3 turns later, my opponent's pkm and mine got killed by perish song

and it showed "you won the battle!"

but i found that i lost pvp points and the count of losses just added one :Shocked:

is it a bug ?

251824 c23a1925334d93fbbbf2cf5e12b7aafb.png

technically we both lost since my starap oneshot his machamp and he died and i died so its a tie.

but he won points and i lost mine, [Censored] is this [Censored]

Yes it's totaly true, his Staraptor one shot my machamp and the damage of Brave Bird kill the staraptor after, why he lost point and not me ? "Tie" is not implement in pvp yet ?

251882 bug about "perish song" ??

when my opponent and i both had the last one pokemon,

i used perish song. after 3 turns later, my opponent's pkm and mine got killed by perish song

and it showed "you won the battle!"

but i found that i lost pvp points and the count of losses just added one :Shocked:

is it a bug ?

If i'm not mistaken, self-KO clause causes the user of recoil moves, perish song and destiny bond (selfdestruct, explosion, double edge, etc...) to actually lose the battle in case of a draw.

So if PRO applies this stipulation just like the officials games or showdown, it is normal that you both lose your battles since you're the one who use these recoil moves (brave bird for the former, perish song for the latter).

23CAjUv.gif

[glow=green]Katie Ledecky doesn't break records, she sets them[/glow]

[glow=green]~L'élégance, la science, la violence~[/glow]<i></i>

maybe have some issue need fix soon, staff

67514169495_1003269026439.jpg

73314138286_1003269023105.jpg

beside, I see we should code PC-box same origin game

when I play origin game, I can custom drag pokemon in each box, such as I drag some pokemon same grp in box 1 <any site slot>

exam

box1.png

we can arrange them effective, nice for play. Can we do it? :D

254217 I have a question about the PvP Rules:

4. Sleep Clause

Does that mean that if I use a Breloom, I am allowed to use the move spore ONCE on all my opponents pokemon?

You can use the more spore multiple times, as long as this doesn't result in more than ONE pokemon in the enemy team sleeping because of some move you used.

Example:

1. You use spore first time, 2 turns after the enemy pokemon wake up. You can use spore again.

2. You use spore first time, opponent switches pokemon while the other one still alseep because of your attack. You can't use spore again.

3. Your opponent uses rest and one of his pokemon is asleep. He switches, you can use spore on that pokemon, because the sleep status was "self-inflicted".

Hopefully this clears your doubts