Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

254230 Hi ! i have a question someone in my friend list said to me : "now we can't use Calm mind more of 3times in pvp" it is true ?

Lie! Some trolling friends u have i believe. :confused:

:Angel:

Yes that's sounds like a troll but i prefer be sure and safe for my next pvp ;) Thanks you !

254788 Guys speedboost is coded? I mean each turn there is no message of telling "speed is up one stage". Have anyone tried it?

Speed boost is implemented even if there is no text message but don't worry, you actually gain +1 in speed each turn.

23CAjUv.gif

[glow=green]Katie Ledecky doesn't break records, she sets them[/glow]

[glow=green]~L'élégance, la science, la violence~[/glow]<i></i>

Hello, I would like to report the ability Hustle as bugged, as it isn't cutting the accuracy of the pokemon, but I think he gains the power up from the ability but I can't be sure about that, but somehow the pokemon I have with hustle hit a lot harder than normal.

EDIT: Also Assurance: it seems like it's hitting at full power regardless if the target took damage or not before it was used.

Zarte it's possible they had a razor claw or the super luck ability or were using moves with a high critical hit ratio. Focus energy in combination with any two of those would mean it would crit every time.

On another note, doom desire is still broken and hits on the turn it is used, instead of acting like future sight.