Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

"Towards the Gliscor/Defog case, I will make a new poll towards that case, to have 2 discussions with each topic."

Shamac - https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=446284#p446284

The exact reason for the ban is what? Is it because they are not available on them?

Smeargle Aeroblast and Tail Glow Phione should have been banned by this logic as well

6X19PKZ.png

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

[mention]bladermagician[/mention], flawless logic to ban Clefable+Softboiled

1. There is no second vote on Gliscor H.a + Defog

2. There are no further bans on "illegal" moves on pokemon as I stated in the voting thread and here

3. The reason for the ban is that Clefable H.a + Softboiled isn't possible hence why Gliscor was banned as well, but what about the other illegal moves?

Doesn't this set a precedent for all "illegal" moves and moves+ability combinations?

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

[mention]bladermagician[/mention] hold on mate, you mean they never fixed a bug that I reported 3 1/2 months ago and they never considered banning those combinations?

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=67234

[mention]bladermagician[/mention], that's a story for another day my friend; let's focus on getting stuff banned given the huge precedent we have now! :)