what is fake buying/selling ??

Dukmak

1. 1.

PRO Username: dukmak

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

i sold some Pokemons with high price but didn't promise any one with anything at all and i found them banned me for fake buying/selling

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

i already make two appeals and 6 people have read them and no one answers

Description and Message

please i need help how to prevent something like that cause i have two accounts one is mine and other is my brothers and i traded some Pokemons to make them evolve is that wrong??????????????????????????????

so why they ban me for that or selling with high price since the reason is fake buying/selling

204078 PRO Username: dukmak

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

i sold some Pokemons with high price but didn't promise any one with anything at all and i found them banned me for fake buying/selling[/i

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

i already make two appeals and 6 people have read them and no one answers

Description and Message

please i need help how to prevent something like that cause i have two accounts one is mine and other is my brothers and i traded some Pokemons to make them evolve is that wrong??????????????????????????????

so why they ban me for that or selling with high price since the reason is fake buying/selling

ahaha. i being banned too. reason fake buyer. i dont know what happen, admin said i offer fletchinder of anyone. But i nerver have offer fletchinder because i have feltchinder too.