Windows 8.1 Game Crash (No solutions have worked, need dev help)

Flameingmass

PRO Username: Flameingma

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

I've played a very little amount of time cause of the game always crashing pretty much right when i log in

PRO Username Flameingmass

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Every solution people have given me, I've reset drivers i'm uninstalled and reinstalled game, I've turned my PC off, I've updated Computer, ETC. Now i'm just trying to get help from a dev sense nothing has worked

Description and Message

209170 PRO Username: Flameingma

I've played a very little amount of time cause of the game always crashing pretty much right when i log in

Every solution people have given me, I've reset drivers i'm uninstalled and reinstalled game, I've turned my PC off, I've updated Computer, ETC. Now i'm just trying to get help from a dev sense nothing has worked

Description and Message

Try reinstalling the game again. When you start, run the game as an administrator. Also keep an eye on the task manager to see if anything is using a lot of resources.

Also check your internet connection, try resetting it and troubleshooting for problems.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

Description and Message

Try reinstalling the game again. When you start, run the game as an administrator. Also keep an eye on the task manager to see if anything is using a lot of resources.

Also check your internet connection, try resetting it and troubleshooting for problems.

Yea I've been watching task its mainly just pro which is useing like 50% and then everything else is usually like max of 5% but i never go past like 85%

Description and Message

Yea that still didn't work, couldn't even get in this time with out it crashing