The yellow server

Akkisaiyan

This the yellow server does it gives some advantage to user or some benefits? Or it's just another server to reduce the ques?

[glow=red]“There is no heaven or hell.

No matter what you do while you're alive, everybody goes to the same place once you die.[/glow]

213472 This the yellow server does it gives some advantage to user or some benefits? Or it's just another server to reduce the ques?

There are no advantages to joining the Yellow server except having another save. From my understanding it was made to make queues shorter for newer players who join the game.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

It's the same as the other two servers, it was simply made to lighten the burden of Red and Blue.

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]

213472 This the yellow server does it gives some advantage to user or some benefits? Or it's just another server to reduce the ques?

It suppose for help new player hype, and also reduce a lot of number players joint in blue and red server. It will no advantage or benefits, and keep the same thing as red and blue server. Don't trust any rumor, because the rumor always not true. Anything will have official announcements.