Hey there!

I've been around for quite a while already , but it only felt suitable to introduce myself.

The name is Joey , 19 year old artist who loves drawing and being creative. I sing and have done some performances irl on small concerts and in school.

I'm homosexual (Gay is censored lmao ) , and I have a boyfriend who i'm very happy with. And its only a plus that he loves pokemon as much as I do haha. He is more of a nintendo fan then me though. I'm more of a PS4 / PC type of guy. Mainly considering the wonderful JRPG's like Persona , Final fantasy or Kingdom Hearts.

My favourite pokemon is Eevee and I play on the red server.

Feel free to message me or whatever , i'm open to meet new people here and make some new friends who have similiar interests :Grin:

tumblr_mtun0bhvhT1sgb93ko1_400.gif

214070 I've been around for quite a while already , but it only felt suitable to introduce myself.

The name is Joey , 19 year old artist who loves drawing and being creative. I sing and have done some performances irl on small concerts and in school.

I'm homosexual ([Censored] is censored lmao ) , and I have a boyfriend who i'm very happy with. And its only a plus that he loves pokemon as much as I do haha. He is more of a nintendo fan then me though. I'm more of a PS4 / PC type of guy. Mainly considering the wonderful JRPG's like Persona , Final fantasy or Kingdom Hearts.

Feel free to message me or whatever , i'm open to meet new people here and make some new friends who have similiar interests :Grin:

Welcome to the community Joey ^^

Feel like gay should't be censored lol, anyway glad to hear you're happy with your boyfriend & you both like pokemon :D my ex girlfriend wasn't a big fan, you lucker x.x

If you need some help to get through the game, you can check Game Guides ^^

When you have the time check out some rules as well: forums rules, general rules, trade rules :)

Awe thanks haha , I was honestly a little scared while putting this up. But i'm glad for the nice response :) thanks for that.

People nowadays still can be pretty nasty towards homosexual people. But it seems I don't have to worry about that here.

214076 Awe thanks haha , I was honestly a little scared while putting this up. But i'm glad for the nice response :) thanks for that.

People nowadays still can be pretty nasty towards [Censored] people. But it seems I don't have to worry about that here.

Well we're an international community, some people may come from countries where homosexuality isn't accepted (yet, hopefully), so I get the little fear about it, but the vast majority I feel like has 0 problems, don't worry about it ^^

214070 I've been around for quite a while already , but it only felt suitable to introduce myself.

I'm homosexual ([Censored] is censored lmao ) , and I have a boyfriend who i'm very happy with. And its only a plus that he loves pokemon as much as I do haha. He is more of a nintendo fan then me though. I'm more of a PS4 / PC type of guy. Mainly considering the wonderful JRPG's like Persona , Final fantasy or Kingdom Hearts.

Hi there! Welcome to the forums. It's always lovely to meet more artists and creative people. :) I took a peek at your Art Corner shop in the Creativity Zone subforum earlier, and I gotta say I love your style - I hope to see more from you posted soon!

(By the way, I'm really digging the Chiaki/Monomi avatar you have. :Heart:)

214297 welcome to pro, would you like to share us some of your artwork? :Angel:

https://snowypandy.deviantart.com/gallery/

Here you go ^^

Hi there! Welcome to the forums. It's always lovely to meet more artists and creative people. :) I took a peek at your Art Corner shop in the Creativity Zone subforum earlier, and I gotta say I love your style - I hope to see more from you posted soon!

(By the way, I'm really digging the Chiaki/Monomi avatar you have. :Heart:)

Awe thanks :3 Danganronpa 3 is what i'm digging right now , besides re:zero and higurashi ^^ Loving it so far.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome :D