Pokemon Battles Graphics

Danooba123

Game's Battle Graphics.

There is something strange about them.

I mean the game (running in the wild, cities etc) resembles very much to the actual game and I can even say that I find it astonishingly perfect.

However, when you battle trainers/wild pokemon the UI looks poor and nothing close to what we see in the console games like pearl, soul silve etc.

The Pokemons stand still (tackle etc) the water/fire/thunder and all these effects look weird.

When you battle a trainer he doesn't show him at the beggining and also it never shows yourself.

I know I'm a bit childish but I would like to see these little dirty spots polished.

Will they, or this is the final product (yeah I know it's beta).

Game's awsome btw :D

Move effects are getting added on a constant basis, depending on when the developers have the time to do it. So, you don't have to worry about that.

I can't really answer you about the character models though, as this doesn't really seem like a priority in the battle menu.

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]

Their priority is making the game better by making it stable, fixing bugs, and adding more important content. While yes it would be nice to have some more battle effects i would much rather more content to play on. Although, we will eventually have them all.

Best%20One_zps7tgag9fl.gif

I'll be honest, I agree with this post. Who knows how to do pixel art? HIRE 'EM. HIRE MORE, PLS! But pls,tyt..

This is a community game.

I'D PROLLY PAY TO SEE SOME QUALITY FLAME WHEEL PARTICLES/ANIMATIONS.

sw1yBzP.gif

I also agree with this post. Another thing is the fact you can see XP gain, health change, etc. in your Pokemon party or on your in-battle XP bar when you KO your enemy or you get KO'd before the move actually happens.

I'm sure they'll work on it, though. There is so much content it's hard to complain.

Nonetheless, it is kind of weird the aforementioned glitches haven't been dealt with assuming they aren't new.