Pokestop requirments?

Zamrayz

I understand Pokestop is prolly still a WIP but that's still debatable. SO, does anybody happen to know how many or just what badges you need to actually gain anything from talking to the NPC's? I'm asking because I don't want to make the same mistake on Yellow server and have him disappear for a full week with nothing in return but disappointment.

I looked everywhere and haven't gotten a straight answer yet since it's still new. So I made this post in hopes of getting one since the main post hasn't been updated yet.

sw1yBzP.gif

215549 I understand Pokestop is prolly still a WIP but that's still debatable. SO, does anybody happen to know how many or just what badges you need to actually gain anything from talking to the NPC's? I'm asking because I don't want to make the same mistake on Yellow server and have him disappear for a full week with nothing in return but disappointment.

I looked everywhere and haven't gotten a straight answer yet since it's still new. So I made this post in hopes of getting one since the main post hasn't been updated yet.

Here https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=97&t=34964 and no requirement badge also. When you talk done, it will give you some items and then disappear. After around cooldown days, it will reappear, don't worry

215549 I understand Pokestop is prolly still a WIP but that's still debatable. SO, does anybody happen to know how many or just what badges you need to actually gain anything from talking to the NPC's? I'm asking because I don't want to make the same mistake on Yellow server and have him disappear for a full week with nothing in return but disappointment.

Here https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=97&t=34964 and no requirement badge also. When you talk done, it will give you some items and then disappear. After around cooldown days, it will reappear, don't worry

If that was the case than i wouldn't have made this post. I didn't get anything and he hasn't confirmed you don't need a badge.

Still getting the "Need a badge" issue.

sw1yBzP.gif

If that was the case than i wouldn't have made this post. I didn't get anything and he hasn't confirmed you don't need a badge.

Still getting the "Need a badge" issue.

Hi there, I am not sure... but how many badge you got? From what I see, I can get it when I have 4 badge.