Shopping around

Okay here's the picture...i want a picture? Max Elixir will fix' ya then head back for the battle

sorry

But i'm looking for a signature and avatar, who ever has the time and complete the task up to standard is that i will promote for you all the time and you get certain beneifts with me :O *what could that be*

basically i want a signature of a black trainer looking real cool

Des:

Male trainer( Dark red but chocolate skin color)

Favorite pokemon: Shiny Eevee,Wooper, Shinx, Axew and Victini *if u can add politoad*

Picture: Me sitting under a tree all cool like with these pokemon around me comforting me.

or maybe after a huge battle and me and my pokemon and wounded but smiling because we won, perhaps houndour or eevee licking my wounds.

as for avatar just the "trainer" with shiny politoad and eevee

depending on how the signuature would look i will write a quote for it.

"You can Jail a revolutionary, but you can't jail the revolution" Fred Hamption Jr

xiQhuDL.png

• 3 weeks later...
This would be fun to do, but I'm no drawer just a simple Graphicsmith good luck to anyone who takes this on.

could you do anything similar like this for me?

"You can Jail a revolutionary, but you can't jail the revolution" Fred Hamption Jr

xiQhuDL.png

• 2 weeks later...
My computer crashed and I had to set it back to factory settings, so I have to D/L all my stuff again from scratch, but when I get all that done I can see what I can do for you.

*-* REALLY?! :HeartEyes: :Cool:

xiQhuDL.png