Ash is gone

Swall

Hi ! i have a problem,i seen ash on road 9, i talk with him, i go fight Mankey for Unknow Hat, i get it, i return to ash on road 9 but he is gone ! Where is he ? it's a bug ? or he leave on another road ? cause of the Official guide for the ash hat, they said he stay on this road 9 !

Someone can help me with it pls ?

219387 Hi ! i have a problem,i seen ash on road 9, i talk with him, i go fight Mankey for Unknow Hat, i get it, i return to ash on road 9 but he is gone ! Where is he ? it's a bug ? or he leave on another road ? cause of the Official guide for the ash hat, they said he stay on this road 9 !

Hi, the Ash Ketchum NPC should be at the same location he was at when you first found him. Can you take a screenshot of your game so we can see what's going on? Use this guide on uploading images within forum posts.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

219387 Hi ! i have a problem,i seen ash on road 9, i talk with him, i go fight Mankey for Unknow Hat, i get it, i return to ash on road 9 but he is gone ! Where is he ? it's a bug ? or he leave on another road ? cause of the Official guide for the ash hat, they said he stay on this road 9 !

Hi, the Ash Ketchum NPC should be at the same location he was at when you first found him. Can you take a screenshot of your game so we can see what's going on? Use this guide on uploading images within forum posts.

219551 He should sill be there. Are you sure you're at the right place?

You started with Pika, right?

No ! i have the unknow hat but i don't start with Pikachu ! We only need to start with Pikachu for the Ash hat ? don't work with the other starter ?

Sorry, i try since 15min to insert my screen, but i fail all the time, i give up ! it's cause i don't take Pikachu as starter ?

No ! i have the unknow hat but i don't start with Pikachu ! We only need to start with Pikachu for the Ash hat ? don't work with the other starter ?

Unless it changed, you have to start with pika to get it.

IdtVvFv.png

[glow=teal]Co-Leader of Memoire[/glow]

[glow=purple]Join Memoire today! https://goo.gl/7cFSFE[/glow]

Sorry, i try since 15min to insert my screen, but i fail all the time, i give up ! it's cause i don't take Pikachu as starter ?

Yes, as Soulvaki said, you will need to have started with Pikachu in order to complete the Ash Hat quest. Please be sure to read the quest guide and quest requirements fully next time, in order to prevent future misunderstandings from happening.

The issue has been resolved, so I'll be locking the thread now.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.