Hey Ho

Guest Dalson

Guest Dalson

Hello i am new and play this game since today but have already a question :D

which is server is the best for me? i heard that yellow is the newest so..

but the community is importat - maybe the community on red or blue is much better than yellow.

help me guys :D

Hi there! Welcome to PRO! You are correct that yellow is the newest server. Sadly, this has lead to some chaos on the chats there. Red is mostly under control, but is the oldest server and has a queue a lot of times. During the day US time, I chill in help chat if you do decide to join red. Ultimately, it's up to you which you join and feel free to get involved both in game and here on the forums! I hope you have a great time!

IdtVvFv.png

[glow=teal]Co-Leader of Memoire[/glow]

[glow=purple]Join Memoire today! https://goo.gl/7cFSFE[/glow]

219771 Hello i am new and play this game since today but have already a question :D

but the community is importat - maybe the community on red or blue is much better than yellow.

Hey Dalson, welcome to PRO ! Enjoy your stay here ! :Crazy:

3aaa4b535748227990ec052392a42304.png

d59db31d81b3acc40a24ea1dc2b2adee.png

Wing-icon.png

d9e73e0879e18a14a2810ce2cd1fc085.png

219771 Hello i am new and play this game since today but have already a question :D

Welcome to PRO !

About servers i can tell Red is where the #Hype and the #DankestMemes gets baked, community is fun and mostly under control but queue times tho :d

Welcome to PRO. It's true that the Red server has probably the most chill community, but you could always try Yellow since it's the youngest. Have fun no matter what :Grin:

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]

Guest Dalson

Alright this sounds like red... the community is very important for me thank for the help :y:

but my considerations are that the player on red must have very very strong and many pokemon and it would be bad if i havent any chance in the battle against the people who are there since a long long time.