Focus Sash Poll - to make it not consumed in PvP

Zinsmiter

Should Focus Sash be changed to a non-consumed item in PvP?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Should Focus Sash be changed to a non-consumed item in PvP?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that sashes should be consumed in PvP. First off, I feel like PRO tries to stick to the original games whenever applicable, and it really would make no sense to make an exception in this one instance so that people can utilize sashes. Second, just because you are utilizing a focus sash does not mean that you will be breaking one every single match. You won't always be getting hit by a move that will ohko you, and a lot of times you'll also not have sash intact from rocks and sand. Third, they're not all to hard to get. Chuck, Bruno, and Koichi seem to love hitting you up with focus sashes literally every single time. You also get plenty from excavation as well, as you can basically get 5 per day from trading in artifact pieces. Fourth, if sashes don't break I don't know what I'll do with my stash.

I believe that sashes should be consumed in PvP. First off, I feel like PRO tries to stick to the original games whenever applicable, and it really would make no sense to make an exception in this one instance so that people can utilize sashes. Second, just because you are utilizing a focus sash does not mean that you will be breaking one every single match. You won't always be getting hit by a move that will ohko you, and a lot of times you'll also not have sash intact from rocks and sand. Third, they're not all to hard to get. Chuck, Bruno, and Koichi seem to love hitting you up with focus sashes literally every single time. You also get plenty from excavation as well, as you can basically get 5 per day from trading in artifact pieces. Fourth, if sashes don't break I don't know what I'll do with my stash.

In the original game focus sashes are not consumed in pvp, and for pve they can be purchased for 100 pokedollars (or 2000 in SM) .

As a pvp player, I play about 100 matchs per day. Even if i restrict my team to only one focus sash user and consume a focus sash one every 2 match, I'll still need 50 focus sash per day ! (plus restricting my team to only one focus sash user is sad since it offer less flexibility in the team composition). Actually I would have to farm like crazy to obtain 50 focus sash (doing all boss + artifacts + spending all your pvp coins on sash) and with theses 50 focus sash I'll be able to enjoy only 1 day of pvp then I'll have to wait for boss cd.

I hope you better understand why i don't like the current system as a pvp player.

• 2 weeks later...

Agreed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...