How much do u hate de queue time?

Falcoonn

1. 1.

well, in my opinion not that bad. waiting few minutes is worth of the pleasure that pro will give me:P

positive side is that queue times aren't that long anymore, thanks for yellow server. (remember when i was 1500th in the queue few weeks back)

And also other positive side is that forum activity raises while waiting for entry to server :)

//EDIT//

And yeah also like someone already said, i play at the times when there's usyally aren't that queue:)

EcfQ1Vs.png

220253 Doesn't bother me that much, to be honest. Normally when I play there is no queue so I guess I'm lucky but when there is one I just go watch something on YouTube or I'll go play a different game until I pass the queue.

yeah bro, ur a lucky guy XD

220257 well, in my opinion not that bad. waiting few minutes is worth of the pleasure that pro will give me:P

positive side is that queue times aren't that long anymore, thanks for yellow server. (remember when i was 1500th in the queue few weeks back)

And also other positive side is that forum activity raises while waiting for entry to server :)

//EDIT//

And yeah also like someone already said, i play at the times when there's usyally aren't that queue:)

im waiting for a 30m o..o

BJfwVTi.png