Anime that made you cry

Carlito2

1. Anohana (Starts very slow but once you get midway it really starts to hit kinda hard)

2. A Silent Voice / Clannad (I have yet to see Afterstory but I am aware whats going to happen just can't seem to find it on google play ect right now)

3. Anthem of A Heart (Not nearly as sad but more so it just deals with issues that can be serious w/o someone knowing...) / Also You're Lie in April (This one didn't go as high up for me simply because you knew where the story was going from the start, but the ending was definatly tough when he finally did visit her mom)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rakshasa Street and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

rsz_2_splish_splash__floatzel_by_endless_whispers_d20v56s-fullview.jpg.36e249a76e7950342a6ec066aa593ebf.jpg

🦈 I'm a friendly shark 🦈 I hardly ever get mad, but if I do, I may bite 🦈 So don't provoke me 🦈

📜 I cannot answer story-related questions because they could be counted as spoilers, so please do not ask 📜

🥰 If you just want to chat, feel free to reach out. I love interacting with people 🥰

🦈 Disrespectful people will be eaten 🦈

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/27/2021 at 6:44 PM, Electrocute4u said:

I suppose the one that hit me the hardest so far was Plastic Memories.

Unaware of what the anime was all about, I went in fully prepared for a romantic-ish anime...

But soon after, came to realize what tragic end was about to unfold in front of my very eyes.

The ending in specific, teared me up and it felt like my heart had been shattered into a billion fragements.

Well, a little update since last comment.

I guess Clannad After Story is also a Anime that can make you cry, depending on your resilience. 

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

• 2 months later...