When will the game encode fairy type moves for players

Jbdcr1

I've been waiting for moon blast for a long time and currently only npc can use it and most mainstream fairy pokes have no move to use, like gardevoir and togekiss. Is there any unknown difficulties for people to set them up? Please do something to make the game be more sundry.

227447 I've been waiting for moon blast for a long time and currently only npc can use it and most mainstream fairy pokes have no move to use, like gardevoir and togekiss. Is there any unknown difficulties for people to set them up? Please do something to make the game be more sundry.

Hi there. Currently, only Pokemon #1-260 in the National Pokedex have their movesets updated to Generation 6. Gardevoir is #282 and Togekiss is #468, so their movesets haven't been updated yet. Unfortunately, we can't give you an ETA on when more Pokemon's movesets will be updated.

Keep an eye on this update log thread, as that's where you'll see news on movesets being updated, new moves being coded in, etc. In the meantime, please be patient and wait.

I apologize about the inconvenience. Best of luck with your game!

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.