Pokemon Revolution Online iOS

Hyperdreamer

235899 I noticed you guys have a mac and android versions. Would it be possible for you guys to make an iPad and iPhone friendly version? I'd play it on my iPad Air 2 now and then.

I am more than likely sure that PRO Staff would make an iOs client download. It took them a bit after the Mac client download for Android to be implemented into the game.

umbreon_animation_by_taravalentine.gif

You are not afraid of the dark. You are only afraid of what could happen in the dark.

235899 I noticed you guys have a mac and android versions. Would it be possible for you guys to make an iPad and iPhone friendly version? I'd play it on my iPad Air 2 now and then.

I am more than likely sure that PRO Staff would make an iOs client download. It took them a bit after the Mac client download for Android to be implemented into the game.

I hope so. Then i could take Pokemon on the GO.

13162cb0-767f-48a7-9933-75141ce45068_zpsgnlartrq.png

I hope so. Then i could take Pokemon on the GO.

*Doo doo- tsss*

umbreon_animation_by_taravalentine.gif

You are not afraid of the dark. You are only afraid of what could happen in the dark.

No

It has been said time and time again that we wont be making PRO for iOS

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.