Cannot connect to server

Nixstar

237143 I was logged out approx 3 hours ago and could'nt log back in. I've had a look at Windypuff's guide & got everything checked but still couldn't connect to the server. Help?

IGN: Nixstar

Server: Blue

Hi there, I will recommend you try again (restart client and open again) until you can get queue in game. Which message you got indeed when log in?

237143 I was logged out approx 3 hours ago and could'nt log back in. I've had a look at Windypuff's guide & got everything checked but still couldn't connect to the server. Help?

Hi there, I will recommend you try again (restart client and open again) until you can get queue in game. Which message you got indeed when log in?

Yeahh just now I got this message too.. last 4 hours it shows the same message.. but I'll just waiting for another 5 minutes and try again and so on but didnt works.. until now I still cannot log in..

I was logged out approx 3 hours ago and could'nt log back in. I've had a look at Windypuff's guide & got everything checked but still couldn't connect to the server. Help?

It's the same for me too, been like that for 8hours already for me :Frown: .

I've browsed through the forum for similar problems and it has been suggested that the issue might be because of the server's lack of bandwidth. However, i've also tried logging in during less peak hours and it still doesn't work. What else can I do?