Hello there!

I've started my PRO journey not long ago, so hello everyone!

I play on the Yellow server and would like to thank especially to ever patient and friendly HELP chat participants as they point newbies in the right direction. I plan to be very active in help chat too.

Also big thanks to all the developers, admins and all contributors of this great game! :High_Five:

245061 I've started my PRO journey not long ago, so hello everyone!

I play on the Yellow server and would like to thank especially to ever patient and friendly HELP chat participants as they point newbies in the right direction. I plan to be very active in help chat too.

Also big thanks to all the developers, admins and all contributors of this great game!

Hey pergamon, welcome to PRO ! Enjoy your stay here ! :Smile:

3aaa4b535748227990ec052392a42304.png

d59db31d81b3acc40a24ea1dc2b2adee.png

Wing-icon.png

d9e73e0879e18a14a2810ce2cd1fc085.png

Welcome to PRO. Enjoy your experience. :Grin:

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]

245061 I've started my PRO journey not long ago, so hello everyone!

Also big thanks to all the developers, admins and all contributors of this great game! :High_Five:

Hi there! Welcome to the game! Have a great time!!

mM8upD5.gif

[glow=magenta]I am but a humble Former GM / Moderator.[/glow]

[glow=magenta]Do not PM me for ban concerns. I will either ignore or just delete them.[/glow]