Stuck at Rustboro City

Dankyoshi

Hey, Im now stuck at Rustboro coz I cant get in the cave there.. In order to pass through I have to use Rock Smash.. The problem is I dont have Rock Smash and Im going nowhere.. YES I know the rock smash is at Mauville City, I've already read infos bout TMs but Im really really stuck here.. Someone help ?

246492 Hey, Im now stuck at Rustboro coz I cant get in the cave there.. In order to pass through I have to use Rock Smash.. The problem is I dont have Rock Smash and Im going nowhere.. YES I know the rock smash is at Mauville City, I've already read infos bout TMs but Im really really stuck here.. Someone help ?

Hi there. I'm going to assume that you've just gotten the badge from the Rustboro Gym. If so, you don't actually go through Rusturf Tunnel to progress through the story. Here's what you'll need to do instead:

1. Battle the Magma/Aqua grunts at the tunnel.

2. Return back to Rustboro City and speak to the scientist NPC standing in front of the gym.

3. Go into Devon Corporation, the big building near the gym, and speak to Mr. Stone on the third floor. He should give you a letter to deliver to his son, Steven.

4. Head down to Route 104 and take the boat to Dewford Town.

Hopefully that clears things up. Let me know if you have further questions.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

246492 Hey, Im now stuck at Rustboro coz I cant get in the cave there.. In order to pass through I have to use Rock Smash.. The problem is I dont have Rock Smash and Im going nowhere.. YES I know the rock smash is at Mauville City, I've already read infos bout TMs but Im really really stuck here.. Someone help ?

Hi there. I'm going to assume that you've just gotten the badge from the Rustboro Gym. If so, you don't actually go through Rusturf Tunnel to progress through the story. Here's what you'll need to do instead:

1. Battle the Magma/Aqua grunts at the tunnel.

2. Return back to Rustboro City and speak to the scientist NPC standing in front of the gym.

3. Go into Devon Corporation, the big building near the gym, and speak to Mr. Stone on the third floor. He should give you a letter to deliver to his son, Steven.

4. Head down to Route 104 and take the boat to Dewford Town.

Hopefully that clears things up. Let me know if you have further questions.

Didnt thought that there is a boat there lol.. thanks Pixiu !! :Grin: :Grin:

246509 Didnt thought that there is a boat there lol.. thanks Pixiu !!

No problem. Here's a thread with some video walkthroughs that cover the main Hoenn story if you need more guidance along the way. Good luck!

Locking the thread as resolved - enjoy your game!

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.