Kimi no Na wa. (Your Name.)

Tolley

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really liked Kimi no Na wa also; the soundtrack is so amazing that I listened to Animenzzz's piano rendition of

for an entire week after watching :heart:

Past Past Past Life :D

[CENTER][URL='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoCUHEyY8gM'][IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/274535532187484161/274587552680378389/Alolamao.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

• 3 months later...
Anybody watched this beautiful masterpiece yet? It came out recently, but just got subbed on most websites. It's an anime Movie, not episodes, 100% worth the watch. 10/10.

Just started watching it, i am loving it so far, it's pretty neat, well animated, clear and an appealing story.

I also really wanna know what that's from on your forum signature, looks amazing

• 2 months later...

It is so hard for me to talk about this film and not give any of the story away. Hearing how powerful this film was and not being able to see it until over a year later, words could not describe how much anticipation I had for seeing 'Your Name'. Let me tell you, I was not disappointed!

An amazing story, relatable characters, a beautiful blend of comedy and drama. Some of the most incredible 2-D animation I had seen in years along with an amazing soundtrack by The Radwimps, Your Name is a film that you cannot skip. This needs to be watched by everyone, Anime fans, animation fans, film appreciators...EVERYONE WILL LOVE 'YOUR NAME!'

Just started watching it, i am loving it so far, it's pretty neat, well animated, clear and an appealing story.

I also really wanna know what that's from on your forum signature, looks amazing

the forum signature is violet evergarden, one of the best anime in drama genre you must see it

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...