Need help with training

Autsaider29

270290 please somebody give more instructions as the swinging EV, most of my Pokémon has 252 speed, do not know how to train him in the attack or defense in general chat can not get an answer, as this site in my country is not available.I will be very grateful :Frown:

For attack ev, surfing at route 24 is the best place since Goldeen and Krabby have a 100% spawn rate

For defense ev, any cave will do the job thanks to Geodude and Graveler

Go to this topic for more informations about ev training places

23CAjUv.gif

[glow=green]Katie Ledecky doesn't break records, she sets them[/glow]

[glow=green]~L'élégance, la science, la violence~[/glow]<i></i>

270290 please somebody give more instructions as the swinging EV, most of my Pokémon has 252 speed, do not know how to train him in the attack or defense in general chat can not get an answer, as this site in my country is not available.I will be very grateful :Frown:

Hi,

Check Bulbapedia's list of Pokémon by EV yield

When you k.o. a Graveler, for example, you'll get 2 EV in Defense for each Pokémon who battled it, twice as much for those holding a Macho Brace

510 EV total, 252 max in a stat

Hope that helps :)

270303 that is, I understand it correctly to get points that I need, need to win Pokémon that these points are in the table? :Ambivalent:

Exactly, if you need attack ev for instance, you have to defeat any pokemon that can give you these evs. Just be careful because some of them will also increase an other stat (Parasect gives you 2 attack but also 1 defense EV)

23CAjUv.gif

[glow=green]Katie Ledecky doesn't break records, she sets them[/glow]

[glow=green]~L'élégance, la science, la violence~[/glow]<i></i>