Ah, a Community! Hi!

Guest BatBox

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

274825 Hello! I dearly love Pokémon, and I somehow came across this PokéMMO, which I have seen many of. This one, only at a glance, seems incredibly special in terms of the dedication and effort which is imbued into the project, so I am a tad eager to download the game and join community with Pokémon! Gosh, I really love Pokémon!

Eagerly and Sincerely,

- Uh, BatBox, I guess.

Welcome to PRO! I hope you have a blast!

Nice font choice. :]

digitsig.png

Check out these useful links!

Live Chat| Game Guides | General Support | Bug Report

<i></i>

[glow=white]

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

<i>[/glow]</i>

• 3 weeks later...
274825 Hello! I dearly love Pokémon, and I somehow came across this PokéMMO, which I have seen many of. This one, only at a glance, seems incredibly special in terms of the dedication and effort which is imbued into the project, so I am a tad eager to download the game and join community with Pokémon! Gosh, I really love Pokémon!

Eagerly and Sincerely,

- Uh, BatBox, I guess.

Well I hope you enjoy everthing and if you decide to join yellow I'll be more then glad to assist you through the game with any questions you have (:

4K82h71.png

Wow... goodness, I'm sorry. I've been quite busy, and I didn't see all these welcomes until today, October Nineteenth!

Thank you all! I appreciate it! Uh, I chose to play on the Blue server. Again, thank you much for the warmness!

291285 Wow... goodness, I'm sorry. I've been quite busy, and I didn't see all these welcomes until today, October Nineteenth!

Thank you all! I appreciate it! Uh, I chose to play on the Blue server. Again, thank you much for the warmness!

I'm late! But welcome :D

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png