Pokemon Go! Discussion

Bausssauce

I've noticed that there aren't any threads on this topic but I figured I'd try to start one. With it's release approaching I've begun asking myself questions and thinking hard about the elements that might be introduced into it. One such thing is an element that has been there since the beginning and that is Gyms and Gym Leaders. Do you guys think this will be implemented? How so? What about player made gyms being a possibility? What things are you curious about?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

arrow.gif

"He's willing to sacrifice an awful lot to help the people of this city, that kind of makes him a hero doesn't it?"

*Phone Vibrates* "Oh hey look! Theres a freakin Dragonite in that adam & eve store over there! BETTER GO GET IT!"

I am interested in seeing how much crazy crap spawns from this app when it releases :Crazy:

[glow=purple]S-Senpai...?[/glow]

ks_banner.jpg

[glow=purple]Muv-Luv is my Love![/glow]

I think this is an experience of a Pokemon MMO, but it gonna fail. Seriously, we all love Pokemon, and love playing it at home, but we wouldn't run around with something that is clearly a toy. We're supposed to be mature people after all. A few kids gonna go crazy about it, but I really doubt it could gain a big player base.

it would be cool if u had some type of glasses to go with the program allowing u to see your pokemon follow you and conduct battle. Like how Yu-gi-oh had battle city but in order for you to see/catch and battle trainers you'll need the glasses but on the flip side u might get hit by a car trying to catch an abra. :Shocked:

"You can Jail a revolutionary, but you can't jail the revolution" Fred Hamption Jr

xiQhuDL.png