Daycare Quest NPC Brock

Okamimane

I started the quest, received the medicine, gave it to the first 10 pokes I found; most of which were near victory road. I was instructed to return to Brock but he is not longer under the tree in the town he was originally in.

Please advise. Thank you.

309500 I started the quest, received the medicine, gave it to the first 10 pokes I found; most of which were near victory road. I was instructed to return to Brock but he is not longer under the tree in the town he was originally in.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=33907 Check this out it may help you ;)

4K82h71.png

309500 I started the quest, received the medicine, gave it to the first 10 pokes I found; most of which were near victory road. I was instructed to return to Brock but he is not longer under the tree in the town he was originally in.

Brock usually disappears when you fail the quest. I'm not sure what conditions constitute as a 'fail' however I've heard that logging out during the quest will register as a fail.

If I remember correctly, you will need to wait 6-7 days for him to come back.

Also, make sure that you have beaten the Naero boss before starting the quest. Some players have reported that not beating Naero won't let them continue the Daycare Quest. Probably because you need access to the Daycares first :p

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

Brock usually disappears when you fail the quest. I'm not sure what conditions constitute as a 'fail' however I've heard that logging out during the quest will register as a fail.

If I remember correctly, you will need to wait 6-7 days for him to come back.

Also, make sure that you have beaten the Naero boss before starting the quest. Some players have reported that not beating Naero won't let them continue the Daycare Quest. Probably because you need access to the Daycares first :p

I have yet to attempt a boss battle... I see.. ok.

Thanks for all of your input guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all of your input guys.

That is indeed a bug from the game. Probably occurred during a lag or something... At what time are you usually online? (include the timezone please)

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

I have access to the daycare now. Through I had to defeat the boss first. Brock appeared after about 3 days. Thank you for your help.

I live in Guyana South America . UTG-4...

I have a request mod. Can you day how many players from my country play this game?