Customisable Items Survey.

Ehkoe

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didnt we already have this with Maribela's mount request post? Why is there so much focus on mounts and seemingly no focus whatsoever on ACTUAL endgame content like actually fixing PvP, coding abilities, items, moves, updating all pokemon to their gen 6 movepool, move tutors, TM's..... the things older players actually want to see, rather than a new cosmetic - cosmetics are great but when you've had several batches of cosmetics and nothing touching any other content since pretty much Hoenn, its kind of a big deal. (Yes, we had Vulcan Island, Clone event, re-released Christmas event, but nothing for players at endgame who want to pvp, and we have a massive massive pvp community here) i should think that would take some priority, you know.. please the people.

However, on topic, Swampert mount would be awesome.

318321 Didnt we already have this with Maribela's mount request post? Why is there so much focus on mounts and seemingly no focus whatsoever on ACTUAL endgame content like actually fixing PvP, coding abilities, items, moves, updating all pokemon to their gen 6 movepool, move tutors, TM's..... the things older players actually want to see, rather than a new cosmetic - cosmetics are great but when you've had several batches of cosmetics and nothing touching any other content since pretty much Hoenn, its kind of a big deal. (Yes, we had Vulcan Island, Clone event, re-released Christmas event, but nothing for players at endgame who want to pvp, and we have a massive massive pvp community here) i should think that would take some priority, you know.. please the people.

However, on topic, Swampert mount would be awesome.

Maybe because it's different people who are responsible for each topic? I don't understand this. In EVERY single mmorpg I have played, people tell the staffs to focus on content more than visuals. But they are not related to each other in any way?!

The people who pixel sprites or cosmetics can not create content. They can't fix bugs and they can't implement moves. All they can do is create visuals. Whether they bring in visual content or not won't change how long it takes for new content to be released or for bugs to be fixed.

So what do you want the visual team to do until Shane manages to sort out his problems? Nothing? That won't bring new content either. This part of the team has no connection to how fast or slow content is released.

fippsiee6u1y.png

suggestion about the balls:

1- I suggest to change the pokeball image that appears when i throw out a great ball or ultraball to catch pokemon, because the image that appear is a simple pokeball.

2- I suggest to implement the others pokeballs of the original games: for example that a npc sell the apricorn balls in johto, and other npc sell the hoenn balls like nest ball in hoenn.

suggestion about the clothes:

1- i suggest to implement the golds and crystal clothes (the main character in pokemon gold, silver and cristal ).

for gold:

a jacket with the six basic colors in PRO (red, blue, green, yellow, orange and purple), it would have a similar design in the back part of swimsuit

the hat of the jacket, it could be similar to the magma team hat, but without the black horns (it would have the same color that the jacket)

both items would be part of the same clothes, but the visual effect is: the character main with cap, and the character main with their normal style hair.

another clothe item is the cap turned backwards, similar to the cap of gold in original games of pokemon gold, cristal and silver.

the cristal clothes could be to customize the female character without 2 or 3 colors used in a same clothes

2- I suggest that in each clothes ship add clothes exclusive of each shop. For example :

~ the shop in kanto has :

The basic clothes

The casual clothes

~the shop in johto should has :

The basic clothes.

The gold and cristals clothes (the character main in pokemon gold, cristal and silver ) with the colors (red, blue, green, yellow, orange and purple ).

The gold hat and cristal cap.

~the shop in hoenn should has :

The basic clothes.

The ruby and saphire clothes (the character main in the games ruby, saphire and emerald of the original games ) with the colors (red, blue, green, yellow, purple and orange )

The ruby and zaphire hat

3- I suggest to customize the clothes, with this way each player could to have hundreds of customize design. For example : a cap with pokeball symbols, we can to customize the hat and the pokeball symbol, the hat red, blue, yellow, green, orange, purple, pink, black and white, and the pokeball symbol with the color red, blue, yelow, green, orange, purple, black, white or pink colors

I suggest that the glove that throw the pokeball in the battle field, can customize and change the color (it is actually a black gloves ) to can put 2 color and change the color.

The backpack to can change the color.

To add symbols to the clothes and can to changet he color.

Of this way each character could have hundres to element to join and create a personal design in each character

suggestion about of mounts:

1- i suggest to implement a craft mount system.

2- i suggest to make a gyarados surf mount.

also i suggest to implement the animations of moves who is missing.

also i suggest to implement an animation in the battle between red and lance in the first of the game in the map called origin forest where we see to mew by first time