please get me link down in iphone ...

Guest gaupooh01

Guest gaupooh01

now i'm use iphone and i really want to play pokemon .. i really happy if you update pokemon in iphone . thk you so much ! :Grin:

I'll quote a mod:

"Iphone App requires copyright, which we cannot provide. Hence why no App." - Deathwing

Unfortunately there will never be an app for iPhone of this game.

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best."

44228 now i'm use iphone and i really want to play pokemon .. i really happy if you update pokemon in iphone . thk you so much ! :Grin:

What anieru said is bang on. but. let me get you a visual image of why it won't happen

When I think of PRO I think about this.

I like to think the watermelon is pokemon and the hand is Shane ripping the best from pokemon and leaving the crap. Then at the end adding a new ingredient of his own to spice things up!.

The problem is Apple only let original copyrightable work go on to the app store. Shane didn't own the watermelon. Get it?

44228 now i'm use iphone and i really want to play pokemon .. i really happy if you update pokemon in iphone . thk you so much ! :Grin:

What anieru said is bang on. but. let me get you a visual image of why it won't happen

When I think of PRO I think about this.

I like to think the watermelon is pokemon and the hand is Shane ripping the best from pokemon and leaving the crap. Then at the end adding a new ingredient of his own to spice things up!.

The problem is Apple only let original copyrightable work go on to the app store. Shane didn't own the watermelon. Get it?